353 ❤︎ Bài viết: 20 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,793 Tìm: 3

Lyrics:​

Hey baby when we are together

Doing things that we love

Every time your near I feel like I'm in heaven

Feeling high

I don't want to let go girl

I just need you to know girl

I don't wanna run away

Baby, your the one I need tonight

No promises

Baby, now I need to hold you tight

I just wanna die in your arms

Hear tonight

Hey baby when we are together

Doing things that we love

Every time your near I feel like I'm in heaven

Feeling high

I don't want to let go girl

I just need you to know girl

I don't wanna run away

Baby, your the one I need tonight

No promises

Baby, now I need to hold you tight

I just wanna die in your arms

I don't want to run away

Wanna stay forever, Eternity

No promises

I don't wanna run away

I don't wanna be alone

No promises

Baby, now..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back