"LOUDER" là ca khúc chủ đề cho mini album thứ chín "sonorous" của CRAVITY, chính thức phát hành vào ngày 30/09/2026. Với giai điệu dồn dập, hiện đại hòa cùng các thể loại EDM, Synthpop và Dance Pop, tác phẩm mang đến một thông điệp bùng nổ về sự thức tỉnh cùng tinh thần bứt phá mọi giới hạn.
Xoay quanh hành trình biến những nhịp đập âm thầm trong tâm trí thành nguồn năng lượng mãnh liệt, bài hát như lời thúc giục dũng cảm đối mặt với bản ngã để chuyển mình từ bên trong. Qua từng lời ca, CRAVITY không chỉ thể hiện khao khát khẳng định bản thân mà còn mời gọi người nghe cùng hòa mình vào giai điệu, vượt qua sự im lặng để chinh phục những đỉnh cao mới.
Shee
Uh
Get loud, 고요를 흔드는 flow
Realize, 찬란한 수면 위로
커져가는 떨림 nobody knows (Yeah)
Oh-oh
Voices in my mind
거듭된 숨결 따라
Got me something, so mythical
심장을 박찬 이 순간
Oh, I can feel it louder
올려 더 temperature
낯선 떨림은
더 새롭게 burn me alive
Ain't no use to fight it
끝없이 휘몰아쳐
온몸을 던져
Shed it off and bring me alive
All my heart gets louder
떨림 속에 feelin' so loud
You and I get higher
거침없이 makin' so loud
Splash in the pocket, clap in the cavity
Every little bounce comes back at me
파고든 rhythm make the room lean
날을 세운 소리 베어버려, the sheen
I think you know what I mean
I don't fade, I inflate
I don't wait, I resonate (Resonate)
From a hush to a roar to a rush to a blur
Gazing at the sky (Sky)
숨결 따라 흘러가 (흘러가)
파도 끝 편에 널 찾아 (찾아)
계속 번져가 take me far
Oh, I can feel it louder
올려 더 temperature
낯선 떨림은
더 새롭게 burn me alive
Ain't no use to fight it
끝없이 휘몰아쳐
온몸을 던져
Shed it off and bring me alive
All my heart gets louder
떨림 속에 feelin' so loud
You and I get higher
거침없이 makin' so loud
나를 뒤바꿔 from the inside (Ayy)
Not of this world, 그게 my type (Ayy)
Catch another wave, take a deep dive (Ayy)
더 penetrate, 더 penetrate
올라가는 tempo, no rewind (Rewind)
마주하는 my inner divine (Divine)
Look me in the face, put me in a daze
Take me to that place
Makin' so loud
All my heart gets louder
떨림 속에 feelin' so loud (Oh, feeling so loud)
You and I get higher (Do it again)
거침없이 makin' so loud (Hey, hey, hey)
Oh, I can feel it louder
올려 더 temperature (Temperature)
낯선 떨림은
더 새롭게 burn me alive (Burnin', burnin', burnin')
Ain't no use to fight it (Fight it)
끝없이 휘몰아쳐 (몰아쳐)
온몸을 던져
더 뜨겁게 drive me louder
Lời bài hát (Romanized)
Shee
Uh
Get loud, goyoreul heundeuneun flow
Realize, challanhan sumyeon wiro
Keojyeoganeun tteollim nobody knows (Yeah)
Oh-oh
Voices in my mind
Geodeupdoen sumgyeol ttara
Got me something, so mythical
Simjangeul bakchan i sungan
Oh, I can feel it louder
Ollyeo deo temperature
Natseon tteollimeun
Deo saeropge burn me alive
Ain't no use to fight it
Kkeuteopsi hwimorachyeo
Onmomeul deonjyeo
Shed it off and bring me alive
All my heart gets louder
Tteollim soge feelin' so loud
You and I get higher
Geochimeopsi makin' so loud
Splash in the pocket, clap in the cavity
Every little bounce comes back at me
Pagodeun rideum make the room lean
Nareul seun sori beeobeoryeo, the sheen
I think you know what I mean
I don't fade, I inflate
I don't wait, I resonate
From a hush to a roar to a rush to a blur
Gazing at the sky (Sky)
Sumgyeol ttara heulleoga (heulleoga)
Pado kkeut pyeone neol chaja (chaja)
Gyesok beonjyeoga take me far
Oh, I can feel it louder
Ollyeo deo temperature
Natseon tteollimeun
Deo saeropge burn me alive
Ain't no use to fight it
Kkeuteopsi hwimorachyeo
Onmomeul deonjyeo
Shed it off and bring me alive
All my heart gets louder
Tteollim soge feelin' so loud
You and I get higher
Geochimeopsi makin' so loud
Nareul dwibakkwo from the inside (Ayy)
Not of this world, geuge my type (Ayy)
Catch another wave, take a deep dive (Ayy)
Deo penetrate, deo penetrate
Ollaganeun tempo, no rewind (Rewind)
Majuhaneun my inner divine (Divine)
Look me in the face, put me in a daze
Take me to that place
Makin' so loud
All my heart gets louder
Tteollim soge feelin' so loud (Oh, feeling so loud)
You and I get higher (Do it again)
Geochimeopsi makin' so loud (Hey, hey, hey)
Oh, I can feel it louder
Ollyeo deo temperature (Temperature)
Natseon tteollimeun
Deo saeropge burn me alive (Burnin', burnin', burnin')
Ain't no use to fight it (Fight it)
Kkeuteopsi hwimorachyeo (morachyeo)
Onmomeul deonjyeo
Deo tteugeopge drive me louder