2,271 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2767 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 22 Tìm: 0
Odd One Out

By
CRAVITY

Taken from the ninth mini album
"sonorous"​

Khép lại mini album thứ chín "sonorous" của CRAVITY là ca khúc "Odd One Out" – một sản phẩm truyền tải thông điệp về sự tự tin và tinh thần trân trọng giá trị độc bản. Trên nền nhạc EDM pha Dance Pop sôi động, nhóm khuyến khích mỗi người dũng cảm ôm trọn cá tính, phá vỡ mọi giới hạn để tỏa sáng theo cách độc đáo nhất. Sự khác biệt ( "odd one out") không phải là nhược điểm, mà chính là sức mạnh giúp mỗi cá nhân khẳng định bản sắc giữa đám đông.

Đặc biệt, phần lời được chấp bút bởi hai thành viên ALLEN và TAEYOUNG, mang đậm dấu ấn cá nhân của CRAVITY. Với thời lượng 2 phút 46 giây, ca khúc chính thức ra mắt vào ngày 30/09/2026 cùng toàn bộ dự án lần này.


Lời bài hát (Hangul)​

Stop

Starting off this whole night

With my sign

"Cause I" m ready for the ride, yeah

나를 향해 say, say, say

난 일으켜 new wave, wave, wave (Got no way)

"Cause I know, I won" t doubt me anymore

가려진 어둠 끝에 spotlight

Don't turn around, turn around

경계 끝에 cross the line

후회 따윈 없어 내게

Nobody dares, try to be like

Odd one out, we shut it down

Odd one out, 넘보지 마

Odd one out, we make 'em bow

(Ha, ha) We odd one out

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

더 크게 소리 질러봐

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Watch me burn it until I die (Odd one out)

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous

Pick up the phone, turn it on and off, I'm muting all the calls

Not gonna meet nobody 'til I get what I want, I'm phenomenal

They be chasing clout like, gee, you really got it all

바라는 게 없어도 I 원해 더

So try me now, try me now

맞설 필요 없어 난 (Oh)

"Cause I get it when I want it

Don" t even care, try to be like

Odd one out, we shut it down

Odd one out, 넘보지 마

Odd one out, we make 'em bow

(Ha, ha) We odd one out

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

더 크게 소리 질러봐

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Watch me burn it until I die (Odd one out)

어긋난 rhapsody, 더 원해 난

I'm craving more

Lost in time, out of line

Feel so alive (I feel the high)

Show you, babe, show you, babe

더 크게 울려 퍼져 가

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Watch me burn it until I die (Odd one out)

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous (Odd one out)

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous

Burn it until I die (Odd one out)

Odd one out, we shut it down

Odd one out, 넘보지 마

Odd one out, we make 'em bow

(Ha, ha) We odd one out

Lời bài hát (Romanized)​

Stop

Starting off this whole night

With my sign

"Cause I" m ready for the ride, yeah

Nareul hyanghae say, say, say

Nan ireukyeo new wave, wave, wave (Got no way)

"Cause I know, I won" t doubt me anymore

Garyeojin eodum kkeute spotlight

Don't turn around, turn around

Gyeonggye kkeute cross the line

Huhoe ttawin eopseo naege

Nobody dares, try to be like

Odd one out, we shut it down

Odd one out, neomboji ma

Odd one out, we make 'em bow

(Ha, ha) We odd one out

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Deo keuge sori jilleobwa

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Watch me burn it until I die (Odd one out)

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous

Pick up the phone, turn it on and off, I'm muting all the calls

Not gonna meet nobody 'til I get what I want, I'm phenomenal

They be chasing clout like, gee, you really got it all

Baraneun ge eopseodo I wonhae deo

So try me now, try me now

Matseol pillyo eopseo nan (Oh)

"Cause I get it when I want it

Don" t even care, try to be like

Odd one out, we shut it down

Odd one out, neomboji ma

Odd one out, we make 'em bow

(Ha, ha) We odd one out

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Deo keuge sori jilleobwa

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Watch me burn it until I die (Odd one out)

Eogeunnan rhapsody, deo wonhae nan

I'm craving more

Lost in time, out of line

Feel so alive (I feel the high)

Show you, babe, show you, babe

Deo keuge ullyeo peojyeo ga

So let me show you, babe, show you, babe

Watch me burn it until I die (Odd one out)

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous (Odd one out)

Sonorous, sonorous, sonorous

Burn it until I die (Odd one out)

Odd one out, we shut it down

Odd one out, neomboji ma

Odd one out, we make 'em bow

(Ha, ha) We odd one out
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back