Tiếng Anh Describe a hotel that you have stayed in

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Gill, 14 Tháng một 2022.

1. Gill

Bài viết:
    Describe a hotel that you have stayed in (Miêu tả một khách sạn bạn đã từng ở)

You should say: (Bạn nên nói)

What facilities it has (Nó có những tiện nghi gì; )

One of the hotels I used to stay at was Lan Rung resort in Long Hai. Lan Rung resort has all the amenities I need such as a swimming pool, gym, spa, supermarket, restaurant and many other facilities. (Một trong những khách sạn tôi từng ở là Lan Rừng resort ở Long Hải. Lan Rừng resort có đầy đủ các tiện ích tôi cần như hồ bơi, phòng tập gym, spa, siêu thị, nhà hàng và nhiều tiện ích khác)

What can you do near the hotel (Bạn có thể làm gì gần khách sạn; )

Near the resort I can visit the tourist attractions in this place, swim, take pictures and many more. (Gần resort tôi có thể tham quan các điểm du lịch ở nơi này, tắm biển, chụp ảnh và nhiều hơn nữa)

What do you think about it (Bạn nghĩ gì về nó )

For me this is a wonderful resort, I will probably stay here if I come back to Long Hai again. (Đối với tôi đây là một khu nghỉ dưỡng tuyệt vời, có lẽ tôi sẽ ở lại đây nếu quay lại Long Hải lần nữa)

Task:

One of the hotels I used to stay at was Lan Rung resort in Long Hai. Lan Rung resort has all the amenities I need such as a swimming pool, gym, spa, supermarket, restaurant and many other facilities. Near the resort I can visit the tourist attractions in this place, swim, take pictures and many more. For me this is a wonderful resort, I will probably stay here if I come back to Long Hai again.

2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...