2,266 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2762 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 68 Tìm: 0
오늘 어때 (wyd?)

By 82MAJOR

Taken from the second single album
"HEAT"​

"오늘 어때 (wyd?)" Là track thứ 2 thuộc đĩa đơn thứ hai "HEAT" của 82MAJOR, mang âm hưởng Pastel Bounce Hip Hop pha R&B nhẹ nhàng và tươi sáng. Được ra mắt vào ngày 01/09/2026, ca khúc gửi gắm thông điệp về sự tự tin, quyến rũ và chủ động trong tình yêu của giới trẻ.

Xuyên suốt phần lời là những câu bắt chuyện, rủ rê thẳng thắn nhưng đầy ngọt ngào, thể hiện khao khát muốn dành toàn bộ thời gian bên người mình thích. Tràn đầy năng lượng và tinh thần tán tỉnh sôi nổi, bài hát thúc giục đối phương gạt bỏ những bận rộn thường ngày để cùng tạo nên những khoảnh khắc đáng nhớ và tận hưởng trọn vẹn niềm vui bên nhau.


Lời bài hát (Hangul)​

오늘 어때? (Woo) My neck, my 바지

Got on my fit and I know you like it

나와 볼래? (Woo) 날씨가 참 좋아

뻔한 말 다 치워, 시동 걸어? 말해봐

오늘 어때? (Woo) My neck, my 바지

Got on my fit and I know you like it

나와 볼래? (Woo) 날씨가 참 좋아 (Yeah)

뻔한 말 다 치워, 시동 걸어? 말해봐

바빠 넌 매일이

On this side, we party on the daily, yeah (Uh, ooh-ooh)

Why you acting so busy? (Uh-uh)

거짓말 좀 하지 마, 우리끼리 (Ooh, yeah)

Checking if you got a man, I don't mind

I can make you switch sides over night

넌 웃으며 말하지 다음에 봐, 그럴리가?

We got only now

L-O-V-E (Mhm), baby

You and I can't get enough, hey

다시 말해 다시 생각해도

Just give me a sign, body to body, your hand into mine (Brr)

밤 새워 스무고개

밖은 벌써 해가 rise

Tiki, taki, tak (Ah, yeah)

Keep it moving, we gon' ride

오늘 어때? (Woo) My neck, my 바지

Got on my fit and I know you like it

나와 볼래? (Woo) 날씨가 참 좋아

뻔한 말 다 치워, 시동 걸어? 말해봐

오늘 어때? (Woo) My neck, my 바지

Got on my fit and I know you like it (Ah)

나와 볼래? 날씨가 참 좋아

뻔한 말 다 치워, 시동 걸어? 말해봐

I don't like to miss and (Yeah, yeah)

I need you like right now (Say, "Right")

자꾸만 넌 딴소리 (Woah)

내가 잘못된 거야? Watch me hold it down (Yeah, ha)

Like, oh-oh-oh (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Know that we could

Take control-ol-ol (Hey, hey, hey)

Baby, baby, baby

L-O-V-E, baby (Huh)

You and I can't get enough, hey (Yeah)

다시 말해 다시 생각해도

Just give me a sign (Woo), body to body, your hand into mine

밤 새워 스무고개

밖은 벌써 해가 rise

Tiki, taki, tak (Ah, yeah)

Keep it moving, we gon' ride, oh

오늘 어때? My neck, my 바지

Got on my fit and I know you like it

나와 볼래? (Hey) 날씨가 참 좋아

뻔한 말 다 치워, 시동 걸어? 말해봐

오늘 어때? (Woo) My neck, my 바지 (Oh)

Got on my fit and I know you like it

나와 볼래? (Woo) 날씨가 참 좋아

뻔한 말 다 치워, 시동 걸어? 말해봐

How 'bout you, girl? Let me know

(Shh, let me know) 솔직하게 마음을 보여줘

The way you look at me is feeling so different

No more hiding, we shining

오늘 어때? (어때) My neck, my 바지

Got on my fit and I know you like it

나와 볼래? (볼래) 날씨가 참 좋아

뻔한 말 다 치워 (Brr, brr), 시동 걸어? 말해봐

(Ah, ah) 오늘 어때? My neck, my 바지

Got on my fit and I know you like it

나와 볼래? 날씨가 참 좋아

뻔한 말 다 치워, 시동 걸어? 말해봐 (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

오늘 어때? (Yeah, yeah)

오늘 어때? (Woo)

나와 볼래? (Woo, woah)

시동 걸어? 말해봐

Eh

Woo, ooh

Yeah, 어때?

Lời bài hát (Romanized)​

Oneul eottae? (Woo) My neck, my baji

Got on my fit and I know you like it

Nawa bollae? (Woo) nalssiga cham joa

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo, sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

Oneul eottae? (Woo) My neck, my baji

Got on my fit and I know you like it

Nawa bollae? (Woo) nalssiga cham joa (Yeah)

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo, sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

Bappa neon maeiri

On this side, we party on the daily, yeah (Uh, ooh-ooh)

Why you acting so busy? (Uh-uh)

Geojinmal jom haji ma, urikkiri (Ooh, yeah)

Checking if you got a man, I don't mind

I can make you switch sides over night

Neon useumyeo malhaji daeume bwa, geureolliga?

We got only now

L-O-V-E (Mhm), baby

You and I can't get enough, hey

Dasi malhae dasi saenggakaedo

Just give me a sign, body to body, your hand into mine (Brr)

Bam saewo seumugogae

Bakkeun beolsseo haega rise

Tiki, taki, tak (Ah, yeah)

Keep it moving, we gon' ride

Oneul eottae? (Woo) My neck, my baji

Got on my fit and I know you like it

Nawa bollae? (Woo) nalssiga cham joa

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo, sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

Oneul eottae? (Woo) My neck, my baji

Got on my fit and I know you like it (Ah)

Nawa bollae? Nalssiga cham joa

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo, sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

I don't like to miss and (Yeah, yeah)

I need you like right now (Say, "Right")

Jakkuman neon ttansori (Woah)

Naega jalmotdoen geoya? Watch me hold it down (Yeah, ha)

Like, oh-oh-oh (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Know that we could

Take control-ol-ol (Hey, hey, hey)

Baby, baby, baby

L-O-V-E, baby (Huh)

You and I can't get enough, hey (Yeah)

Dasi malhae dasi saenggakaedo

Just give me a sign (Woo), body to body, your hand into mine

Bam saewo seumugogae

Bakkeun beolsseo haega rise

Tiki, taki, tak (Ah, yeah)

Keep it moving, we gon' ride, oh

Oneul eottae? My neck, my baji

Got on my fit and I know you like it

Nawa bollae? (Hey) nalssiga cham joa

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo, sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

Oneul eottae? (Woo) My neck, my baji (Oh)

Got on my fit and I know you like it

Nawa bollae? (Woo) nalssiga cham joa

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo, sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

How 'bout you, girl? Let me know

(Shh, let me know) soljikage maeumeul boyeojwo

The way you look at me is feeling so different

No more hiding, we shining

Oneul eottae? (eottae) My neck, my baji

Got on my fit and I know you like it

Nawa bollae? (bollae) nalssiga cham joa

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo (Brr, brr), sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

(Ah, ah) oneul eottae? My neck, my baji

Got on my fit and I know you like it

Nawa bollae? Nalssiga cham joa

Ppeonhan mal da chiwo, sidong georeo? Malhaebwa (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Oneul eottae? (Yeah, yeah)

Oneul eottae? (Woo)

Nawa bollae? (Woo, woah)

Sidong georeo? Malhaebwa

Eh

Woo, ooh

Yeah, eottae?
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back