- Xu
- 67,688
By Akcent
Có những bài hát khiến ta yêu ta mê ngay từ cái nhìn đầu tiên, nhưng cũng có những tác phẩm càng nghe, ta càng cảm nhận được nỗi buồn ẩn giấu phía sau những ca từ nốt nhạc tưởng chừng như sôi động. Stay With Me của Akcent là một bài hát như thế. Giai điệu dance pop mang hơi thở của những năm tháng cũ, vừa cuốn hút vừa phảng phất nét cô đơn và tiếc nuối của người đàn ông đã đánh mất người mình yêu. Những lời níu kéo với một người từng có được những đã chẳng con bên.
Có những bài hát khiến ta yêu ta mê ngay từ cái nhìn đầu tiên, nhưng cũng có những tác phẩm càng nghe, ta càng cảm nhận được nỗi buồn ẩn giấu phía sau những ca từ nốt nhạc tưởng chừng như sôi động. Stay With Me của Akcent là một bài hát như thế. Giai điệu dance pop mang hơi thở của những năm tháng cũ, vừa cuốn hút vừa phảng phất nét cô đơn và tiếc nuối của người đàn ông đã đánh mất người mình yêu. Những lời níu kéo với một người từng có được những đã chẳng con bên.
Lyric:
[Intro]I remember the prison of all memories
And I'm drowning in tears
Come and help me please
Stay with me, stay with me baby
When the lights go down
[Verse]I was so crazy all the time I made you cry
You walked away and never said goodbye
On and on, on and on
I guess I lost you, now you're gone
I try to hide the pain but all I see is you
How can I do it, I don't have a clue
On and on, on and on
I guess I lost you, now you're gone
[Chorus]I remember the prison of all memories
And I'm drowning in tears
Come and help me please
Stay with me, stay with me baby
When the lights go down
I remember the voice that is calling my name
And I know that someday
You will feel the same
Stay with me, stay with me baby
When the lights go down
[Verse]I was so crazy all the time I made you cry
You walked away and never said goodbye
On and on, on and on
I guess I lost you, now you're gone
I try to hide the pain but all I see is you
How can I do it, I don't have a clue
On and on, on and on
I guess I lost you, now you're gone
[Chorus]I remember the prison of all memories
And I'm drowning in tears
Come and help me please
Stay with me, stay with me baby
When the lights go down
I remember the voice that is calling my name
And I know that someday
You will feel the same
Stay with me, stay with me baby
When the lights go down
I remember the prison of all memories
And I'm drowning in tears
Come and help me please
Stay with me, stay with me baby
When the lights go down
I remember the voice that is calling my name
And I know that someday
You will feel the same
Stay with me, stay with me baby
When the lights go down