Magnetic
By Jessie J
Taken from the deluxe edition of the second studio album "Alive (Deluxe Edition)"
By Jessie J
Taken from the deluxe edition of the second studio album "Alive (Deluxe Edition)"
Track nhạc thứ 16 "Magnetic" là một bản Pop Rock pha R&B sôi động và bắt tai, bài hát truyền cảm hứng về việc tìm thấy sức mạnh và sự kiên cường khi đối mặt với thử thách. Nữ ca sĩ đã thể hiện sự quyết tâm và niềm tin vào bản thân, ngay cả khi đối mặt với sự không chắc chắn và nghi ngờ.
Ca khúc đã thành công khuyến khích người nghe hãy trân trọng sức mạnh và khả năng phục hồi của bản thân, đừng để bị ảnh hưởng tiêu cực kéo xuống, và hãy tìm kiếm những nơi và những người mang lại cảm giác thuộc về và được hỗ trợ.
Nó cũng như một lời nhắc nhở rằng chúng ta có sức mạnh để tạo ra cảm giác về mái ấm của riêng mình và tìm thấy sự an ủi giữa những hỗn loạn.
Woah, woah
Woah (Woah, woah)
Woah, woah
Woah, yeah
Light up
Don't know how I did it
Right from the beginning
My head's kinda spinning
Light up
I won't be forgiven
My life is forbidden
They say it's a miracle
Sometimes I don't even know if I'm wrong or right
I try to drown the sorrow that surfaces every night
I'm moving at a speed that makes everybody look slow
What happens if I let it go?
But there ain't no way you're pulling me down
I recharge through speakers and sound
It's okay, it isn't your fault
Everything is alright
Take me to a place I know
Anywhere that feels like home
Somewhere that if I let go
Someone's gonna catch my soul
Magnetic (I love, live life, but steady as I go)
Here we go (Sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Magnetic (I love, live life, but steady as I go)
Here we go (Sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Here we go
Ready? Go!
Show me love
Sometimes when you give it
You don't always get it
That's all that you wanted
Angels
Watch like television
Guard over my mission
So I gotta finish up
Sometimes I don't even know if I'm wrong or right
I try to drown the sorrow that surfaces every night
I'm moving at a speed that makes everybody look slow
What happens if I let it go?
But there ain't no way you're pulling me down
I recharge through speakers and sound
It's okay, it isn't your fault
Everything is alright
Take me to a place I know
Anywhere that feels like home
Somewhere that if I let go
Someone's gonna catch my soul
Magnetic (I love, live life, but steady as I go)
Here we go (Sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Mag-magnetic (I love, live life, but steady as I go)
Here we go (Sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Here we go
Vampires and beasts
Lick tears from my cheeks
I won't hide behind tweets
And smiles for life
Take me to a place I know
Anywhere that feels like home (Come on)
Somewhere that if I let go
Someone's gonna catch my soul
Magnetic (I love, live life, but steady as I go)
Here we go (Sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
Mag-magnetic (I love, live life, but steady as I go)
Here we go (Sky is the limit as long as it feels good)
(Woah, woah)
Here we go (Woah)
Magnetic (Woah, woah)
Here we go (Woah, yeah)