2,247 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2743 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 29 Tìm: 0
Ground

By Khalid

Taken from the third studio album
"Sincere"​

Track nhạc thứ 9 "Ground" là một bản Pop R&B pha với Hip Hop nhẹ vô cùng bắt tai và cuốn hút, bài hát khám phá các chủ đề về sự tự phản tỉnh, nội tâm và tìm kiếm sự vững vàng trong chính mình giữa những thử thách và bất trắc. Nó cũng đi sâu vào sự phức tạp của các mối quan hệ, nhận thức về bản thân và hành trình tìm kiếm sự chân thực trong một thế giới dường như được tính toán kỹ lưỡng.

Đến cuối, ca khúc đã thành công truyền tải thông điệp về việc giữ vững bản thân, tìm kiếm sức mạnh trong những thời điểm khó khăn và tìm kiếm sự rõ ràng trong một thế giới đầy bất trắc. Nó cũng khuyến khích sự tự suy ngẫm và khả năng phục hồi trước nghịch cảnh, cuối cùng nhấn mạnh tầm quan trọng của việc giữ vững bản sắc và giá trị của chính mình.


Cotton-candy-colored skies even put a smile on my broken muse

Somethin' 'bout the sunset pleases me and brings out the best in you

I could stare at you all evenin', meltin' into the mountainside

Now I'm focusin' on my breathin', wonderin' how I got so high

I'll be right here on the ground

My feet, feet don't fail me now

I'll be right here on the ground

My feet, feet don't fail me now

Only took a gram and a half, saw your body tessellate

We go out and skate under moonlight, disappear in a masquerade

Tell me how real we really are, sayin' we're in some simulation

How to become self-aware when everything seems so calculated?

I'll be right here on the ground

My feet, feet don't fail me now

I'll be right here on the ground

My feet, feet don't fail me now

And I'm skatin'

Different color whips, but they'll all remain stainless

If you've fallin' off, then you will remain nameless

Sneakin' out the back with the ones that I came with

See it in your eyes that you wanna be

I can see it in your eyes that it's doin' you damage

Just another night, thinkin' how do I manage?

Open up the door and wake me up when I'm landin'

Most of them never had the heart

Let alone, where's your empathy?

Need to put the blame on intent

Gotta let go of your resent

When you're gone, the world doesn't stop

No, you won't be the last to leave

Sun is down, another day is spent

But I won't find my clarity

I'll be right here on the ground (I won't find my clarity)

My feet, feet don't fail me now (No, I won't find my clarity, no)

I'll be right here on the ground (Oh, oh)

My feet, feet don't fail me now (Mm, mm, mm, mm-mm)

Mm, mm

Oh

Da-da-da-da-da-da (Yeah)

Mm, mm

Oh-oh, oh-oh
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back