Tiếng Anh Tổng hợp 5 bài Essay (Tiểu Luận) Tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'Bài Sưu Tầm' bắt đầu bởi SpringQuynh, 4 Tháng ba 2022.

1. SpringQuynh

Bài viết:
    Essay 1:

Why go to university?

In every society, there is a need to be educated. The reasons may vary from learning more about Geography to understanding how to set up a profitable small business. Some students may attend school to become more environmentally aware and to learn more about small business administration.

School can offer a person knowledge about academic subjects such as Geography. Case in point, a student studying Physical Geography can learn about how mountains are formed, thus developing in him a deeper respect for the environment. Consequently, the student may decide to take such a class in order to make sure that our earth is protected from neglect in future generations.

Recognizing the need to earn money, many students attend school so they can learn small business administration. One of my friends from Taiwan is studying in an MBA program right now, so he can return to work in his father`s company. This student wants to attend school now so that he can develop the entrepreneurial skills which will help him grow his father`s business.

In short, these reasons show that many attend school in order to become more valuable, more productive citizens of a society learning more about the world in which we live as well as understanding about how to earn money in business.

Essay 2 Topic 1 Why go to university?

Nowadays children are always told to study hard so as to attend college or university. When they were very young, their parents made them believe that studying hard and then going to college is the only way to their bright future. As a matter of fact, the children themselves do not really know why they should attend college when they grow up. And their parents may know the reasons either from their own experience or from others` around them.

In my point of view, when I was in Senior Middle School, I thought the reason why I should go to college was that I could experience another way of life-----the life in college, for I had heard that college life was very pleasant. I had imagined that kind of life to be so wonderful that it deserved my efforts. Another reason is that my parents would be proud of me if I would be enrolled by a university. Meanwhile my parents thought if I went to college, I would learn much more and could find a good job in the future to live a good life. In fact, many classmates of mine at that time hoped that they could leave their parents to live alone. And to go to college was a good reason for them to go out. Also there were students who wanted to meet more friends in the college.

After I graduated, now I think as society develops, people`s conception towards education has developed, too. In their minds, college education is a necessary stage for a person to experience. Maybe they will not have a good job after they graduate, or they will not use what they have learned during college time, they should still have the experience of university life. During college time, the students can learn how to get on well with others, how to plan their time, how to study by themselves and how to live by themselves more than the knowledge in books. The former is more helpful not only to their future career but to their future life.

At last, I`d like to say that whatever reason one has to attend college or university, he should make good use of the time he spends at college. Since he has got the opportunity to study at college, he`d better try your best to realize his dream.

Essay 3 Topic 1 Why go to university?

University is the place where students get knowledge and new experiences. Studying in university gives a vast exposure to the student in his specified field. University builds a professional base in the student.

Till their higher school students used to study in various fields. They have to read different subjects which are not in their career streams. Therefore they attend college or universities to get

Ample knowledge of their field. Universities and colleges have experienced staff in diverse fields. Everyone is professional in their stream therefore students gets the opportunity to learn from these persons (professors) various skills in their stream which is not possible while studying in higher school.

Secondly various projects, researches, assignments and practical scenarios are conducted in universities or colleges from where students get exposure and experience to various problems which they might have to face in their real life while practicing. Like in dentistry the students have to work on tooth for scaling, wiring etc from which they get practical exposure.

Moreover universities have huge libraries carrying thousands of books of different subjects and other study material like fictional, non-fictional, journals, newspapers, reports which are huge sources of information for the students and teachers.

Various recreational activities are conducted in universities. Sports meet, youth festivals, Conferences, Seminars, Debates, Declamation contests etc which also helps in getting new experiences.

As a whole while studying in college or universities students build confidence as a trait in themselves which is very essential to be successful in life. So I think people attend college to get exposure, experience, confidence, increased knowledge, career preparation as a whole.

Essay 4 Topic 1 Why go to university? University as a significant cultural force has brought itself to wide recognition and

Undeniable high social status; there, studying in university is considered one of the most important and valuable experiences in one`s life and it has become a drama of people to attend university. It is true that various benefits can be given why people want to attend university, but in my opinion, what urges people to do so is the new experience in college and reasons are given below.

There are numerous new experiences after attending college and I would in here explain a few of the most important ones. First of all, the procedure of studying impressed us as a radically different experience. Unlike the serious way of learning in high school, we can acquire all kinds of knowledge through attending lectures, discussing with classmates or professor, seeing scientific films. It can be given a concrete example that a history lecture given by one of my favorite professors. He organized the class in an enjoyable atmosphere with his satiric remarks. Soon the class seemed to be over almost as soon as it started. For the first time I found that history could be so interesting.

Another very strong argument for my opinion is that the university provides us with an enjoyable atmosphere of activities. Associating with different people on campus, discussing with a variety of people over a sensitive topic and reading in the quiet library can strongly shape us inclination, mature our thoughts, wide our horizon and enrich our personality. These experiences are more important than the limited knowledge obtained in your textbooks. And if you lose the opportunity to enter college or university, you never understand why so many people desire for campus life. How regretful it would be!

So as I see it, though university can also provide us with career preparation and increased knowledge, they can be obtained by other means. However, the new experience on campus is a unique aspect of the campus culture. If we want our lives in university unforgettable, cherishing the new experience provides the key.

Essay 5 Topic 1 Why go to university?

People study in college or university for many different reasons. I think most important reason is

To gain knowledge (KNOWLEDGE IS POWER) and learn more skills. Man of knowledge increases strength? This proverb reminds us that knowledge is a means by which we can change the world

Around us. Of course, there are also many reasons that people study in college such as to make more friends, to improve one`s attitude and increase one`s self confidence.

These days, most jobs require people who are educated and have good skills. Therefore people who want good job have to study hard and graduate with high credentials. Furthermore, as technology advances all over the world, more and more education is required of people.

Some people who want to study in college or university want to make more friends, and increase their interpersonal skills. They enjoy their lives in college or university and tend to socialize a lot. These kinds of people take part in volunteer activities, planning a trip and so on. They can meet more people who have similar interests with themselves.

The people who graduate from college or university seem more confident in our community. These are more respected by the society. Many people want to be respected and to be important by family, friends, their bosses and others in their lives. They find most of them can confidently talk and do their job more effectively and efficiently. Therefore more people want to get confidence and attitude through college or university.

In today`s society, people need more knowledge and skills to be adapted. The university or college is the best way to achieve this.

Cuộn Len thích bài này.
  2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...