2,252 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2747 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 27 Tìm: 0
Roman Holiday

By Halsey

Taken from the first studio album
"BADLANDS"​

Track nhạc thứ 5 "Roman Holiday" là một bản Synthpop kết hợp với Indie Pop, Dance Pop sôi động và bắt tai. Bài hát đi sâu vào một mối quan hệ đầy sóng gió, với những khoảnh khắc trốn chạy và khao khát. Thông qua những hình ảnh sống động và mang tính cá nhân, nó cũng khám phá các chủ đề về sự nổi loạn, nỗi nhớ và sự phức tạp của tình yêu.

Ca khúc đã thành công khắc họa một mối quan hệ đầy sóng gió và mãnh liệt, được thúc đẩy bởi tinh thần nổi loạn và khát khao thoát ly. Cùng với đó là khám phá sự xung đột giữa khát vọng tự do và sự phức tạp của tình yêu, làm nổi bật bản chất mong manh của các mối quan hệ và sự bất ổn đi kèm.


Do you remember the taste of my lips that night

I stole a bit of my mother's perfume?

"Cause I remember when my father put his fist through the wall

That separated the dining room

And I remember the fear in your eyes

The very first time we snuck into the city pool

Late December, with my heart in my chest

And the clouds of my breath

Didn" t know where we were running to

But don't look back

Oh, we'll be looking for sunlight, or the headlights

"Til our wide eyes burn blind

We" ll be lacing the same shoes that we've worn through

To the bottom of the line

And we know that we're headstrong

And our heart's gone

And the timing's never right

But for now let's get away

On a Roman holiday

Could you imagine the taste of your lips if we never tried to kiss on the drive to Queens?

"Cause I imagine the weight of your ribs if you lied between my hips in the backseat

I imagine the tears in your eyes

The very first night I" ll sleep without you

And when it happens I'll be miles away

And a few months late

Didn't know where I was running to

But I won't look back

Oh, we'll be looking for sunlight, or the headlights

"Til our wide eyes burn blind

We" ll be lacing the same shoes that we've worn through

To the bottom of the line

And we know that we're headstrong

And our heart's gone

And the timing's never right

So for now let's get away

On a Roman holiday

Feet first, don't fall

Or we'll be running again

Keep close, stand tall

Oh, we'll be looking for sunlight, or the headlights

"Til our wide eyes burn blind

We" ll be lacing the same shoes that we've worn through

To the bottom of the line

And we know that we're headstrong

And our heart's gone

And the timing's never right

But for now let's get away

On a Roman holiday
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back