Track nhạc thứ 6 "Personal" là một bản Pop Ballad nhẹ nhàng và giàu cảm xúc, bài hát khám phá sự phức tạp và cảm giác tổn thương khi yêu, cũng như cuộc đấu tranh để đối mặt và bày tỏ những cảm xúc đó. Phần lời đề cập đến các chủ đề về sự thật, sự tự lừa dối và bản chất khó kiểm soát của tình yêu.
Ca khúc đã thành công nhấn mạnh những khó khăn, sự bối rối và cường độ cảm xúc khi yêu. Nó đi sâu vào những suy nghĩ và cảm xúc nội tâm của nữ ca sĩ, làm nổi bật mong muốn được bày tỏ cảm xúc của mình một cách cởi mở và chân thành. Ý nghĩa nằm ở sự sẵn sàng thể hiện cá tính và sự chân thật, vượt qua những ranh giới thông thường trong việc bộc lộ cảm xúc.
No, I'm not a liar
Just didn't know how to tell you the truth
All we need is time
We don't know why we do what we do, what we do
On a night like this
Just don't know what I'm trying to prove
No, we can't predict
The reasons why we do what we do
But we do what we do
Yeah, we do what we do
Yeah, we do what we do
Yeah, we do what we do
When you fall in love
You can't help it when you act like a fool
When you look above
You see the reasons why we do what we do
What we do, what we do
Yeah, we do what we do
Yeah, we do what we do
Yeah, we do what we do
Ain't got a shot glass in my fist
To spill it away on my business
Telling these strangers about you
I'm getting too, I'm getting too
I'm getting too, oh
Personal
Getting too personal
I'm getting too personal, personal
Personal with you
Now I'm wondering
They can tell that I've been crying all night
"Cause I told myself
I don" t love you though I know it's a lie 'cause I do
When you fall in love
You can't help it when you act like a fool
When you look above
You see the reasons why we do what we do
Ain't got a shot glass in my fist
To spill it away on my business
Telling these strangers about you
I'm getting too, I'm getting too
I'm getting too, oh
Personal
Getting too personal
I'm getting too personal, personal
Personal with you
Hear me out, hear me out right now, hey
Hear me out, hear me out now, hey
You've been running through my mind all day
Hear me out now, hear me, baby
Hear me out, hear me out right now, hey
Hear me out, hear me out now, hey
You've been running through my mind all day
Hear me out now, hear me, baby
Shot glass in my fist
So spill it away on my business
Telling these strangers about you
I'm getting too, I'm getting too
I'm getting too, oh
Personal
Getting too personal
I'm getting too personal, personal
Personal with you
Oh, oh-oh
You've been running through my mind all day
Woo
Hear me out now, hear me, baby