13,690 ❤︎ Bài viết: 4735 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 56 Tìm: 0
NO 한도 (NO LIMIT)

performed by ALLDAY PROJECT

taken from the second EP
"CRASH"​

Track nhạc thứ tư trích từ EP thứ hai "CRASH" của ALLDAY PROJECT mang tên "NO LIMIT", được phát hành chính thức vào ngày 28 tháng 9 năm 2026 dưới dạng audio. Với giai điệu Baile funk kết hợp hiphop đầy sôi động, bài hát truyền tải thái độ tự tin và không chấp nhận bản thân bị giới hạn bởi bất cứ điều gì. Vượt qua mọi rào cản, hãy cứ tiến về phía trước với tốc độ tối đa, không dễ dàng từ bỏ hay gục ngã, tự tin vào giá trị của bản thân mình và không ngừng nỗ lực để tốt hơn chính mình của ngày hôm qua!


LỜI BÀI HÁT (HANGUL)​

Step in and they all go

부숴버려 벽도

All day my clique, pull up like this

Step back when we hit 'em with the

Full speed, no 한도

안 왔어 반도

막힘없지 또 선 넘지

Yeah, this that 경고

Pullin' up smooth, but I move quick

불러봐 price, I'ma match it

Write my check 다 백지

No cappin', won't catch me lackin'

섭외 전화 1위

끝없이 몰아쳐 와 일이 (Woo)

뜨거워 머리에 나 김이

You know I'ma shine 'til the day I die

Hold up, you know I'm a stunner

따라붙지 온종일 if you try to run up

Get my good side

All day we gon' bring that energy

Step in and they all go (Oh)

부숴버려 벽도 (Oh)

All day my clique, pull up like this

Step back when we hit 'em with the (Oh)

Full speed, no 한도 (Oh)

안 왔어 반도 (Oh)

막힘없지또 선 넘지

Yeah, this that 경고 (Oh)

가짜들 cut, check, 걸러내 척하면 척

Bet, 아직 안 깠어 내 패

Yes, you ain't seen nothin' yet

Facts, you ain't seen nothin'

느껴 내 품격, I back it up (Uh)

비켜 넌 어딜 껴 pack it up

어딜 가도 온통 다 내 얘기로

Gang, we pullin' up

Hold up, you know I'm a stunner

따라붙지 온종일 if you try to run up

Get my good side

All day we gon' bring that energy

나타나면 all go (Oh)

부숴버려 벽도 (Oh)

All day my clique, pull up like this

Step back when we hit 'em with the (Oh)

Full speed, no 한도 (Oh)

안 왔어 반도 (Oh)

막힘없지또 선 넘지

Yeah, this that 경고 (This that 경고; Oh)

No limit

Make 'em say (Oh)

More digits

Count 'em up

팔을 넘어뜨려 버려 무한대

깨버려 한계를, then I'm doin' it again

Hunnids on hunnids, they thought they could stop me

못 매겨 내 가치, I know you're a fan

We gon' take it all the way

Tell 'em we ain't got no limits, 비 내리게 해

No 한도

We gon' take it all the way

Tell 'em we ain't got no limits, 비 내리게 해

No 한도

No 한도

No 한도

LỜI BÀI HÁT (ROMANIZED)​

Step in and they all go

Buswobeoryeo byeokdo

All day my clique, pull up like this

Step back when we hit 'em with the

Full speed, no hando

An wasseo bando

Makimeopji tto seon neomji

Yeah, this that gyeonggo

Pullin' up smooth, but I move quick

Bulleobwa price, I'ma match it

Write my check da baekji

No cappin', won't catch me lackin'

Seoboe jeonhwa 1wi

Kkeuteopsi morachyeo wa iri (Woo)

Tteugeowo meorie na gimi

You know I'ma shine 'til the day I die

Hold up, you know I'm a stunner

Ttarabutji onjongil if you try to run up

Get my good side

All day we gon' bring that energy

Step in and they all go (Oh)

Buswobeoryeo byeokdo (Oh)

All day my clique, pull up like this

Step back when we hit 'em with the (Oh)

Full speed, no hando (Oh)

An wasseo bando (Oh)

Makimeopjitto seon neomji

Yeah, this that gyeonggo (Oh)

Gajjadeul cut, check, geolleonae cheokamyeon cheok

Bet, ajik an kkasseo nae pae

Yes, you ain't seen nothin' yet

Facts, you ain't seen nothin'

Neukkyeo nae pumgyeok, I back it up (Uh)

Bikyeo neon eodil kkyeo pack it up

Eodil gado ontong da nae yaegiro

Gang, we pullin' up

Hold up, you know I'm a stunner

Ttarabutji onjongil if you try to run up

Get my good side

All day we gon' bring that energy

Natanamyeon all go (Oh)

Buswobeoryeo byeokdo (Oh)

All day my clique, pull up like this

Step back when we hit 'em with the (Oh)

Full speed, no hando (Oh)

An wasseo bando (Oh)

Makimeopjitto seon neomji

Yeah, this that gyeonggo (This that gyeonggo; Oh)

No limit

Make 'em say (Oh)

More digits

Count 'em up

Pareul neomeotteuryeo beoryeo muhandae

Kkaebeoryeo hangyereul, then I'm doin' it again

Hunnids on hunnids, they thought they could stop me

Mot maegyeo nae gachi, I know you're a fan

We gon' take it all the way

Tell 'em we ain't got no limits, bi naerige hae

No hando

We gon' take it all the way

Tell 'em we ain't got no limits, bi naerige hae

No hando

No hando

No hando
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back