13,689 ❤︎ Bài viết: 4734 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 60 Tìm: 0
CRASH

performed by ALLDAY PROJECT

taken from the second EP "CRASH"​

Ca từ trong bài hát "CRASH" truyền tải tinh thần nổi loạn và tự do của tuổi trẻ, sống hết mình trong hiện tại và không quá quan tâm đến những khuôn phép hay chuẩn mực cứng nhắc của xã hội. Nhân vật chính là một người chấp nhận hoàn toàn với những lựa chọn của mình, không bận tâm đến kết quả; đã bước đi thì sẽ không ngoảnh lại, phá vỡ giới hạn và sẵn sàng tạo nên "cuộc chơi" của bản thân. Hãy cứ tận hưởng cuộc sống, đừng ngần ngại khác biệt với mọi người và mạnh dạn tỏa sáng theo cách của riêng mình.

"CRASH" là một bản nhạc thuộc thể loại dance pop kết hợp hiphop vô cùng bắt tai, được trình bày bởi nhóm nhạc ALLDAY PROJECT. Bài hát được ra mắt vào ngày 28 tháng 9 năm 2026, đi kèm với một MV chính thức. Đây là track nhạc thứ hai và cũng là track nhạc chủ đề cho EP thứ hai cùng tên của nhóm, bao gồm tổng cộng 5 track nhạc.


LỜI BÀI HÁT (HANGUL)​

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

이유 따윈 없이, we crash the party

매 순간을 to another moment, take it or leave (Yeah)

예고 따윈 없이, we crash the party

Now, we outside (Outside)

어디든가, cause a scene (Yeah)

Get it on sight (Sight)

뜻을 몰라 적당히

You know I might

안 해 장난, what you need?

따라와 날 like a melody

I be in the crowd, don't tell nobody

I got party on my mind and crash all on me, uh

Money is time and time is money

So I'ma spend it all now, who gon' stop me?

Go dumb, worldwide

오늘 밤, we slide

East side, west side

One, two

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

이유 따윈 없이, we crash the party

매 순간을 to another moment, take it or leave

예고 따윈 없이, we crash the party

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

Yeah, I'm just gonna mob the spot, 네 파틸 엎어, you callin' 911 (Brr)

기준 아닌 기분대로, yeah, you tryin' me, two drinks 'cause I'm the one

오늘 밤은 무계획 (Ayy, ayy), 몰라도 돼 ETA (Ayy, ayy)

Shut it down, we out the place (Ayy, ayy), 다른 데 가도, we the same (Yeah)

Go all out, it's a crash out

부서져도 좋아 뒤는 안 봐

It's a show now, tear the roof down

Even if it's only you and me

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

이유 따윈 없이, we crash the party

매 순간을 to another moment, take it or leave

예고 따윈 없이, we crash the party

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

Even if it's only you and me (Ayy, yeah)

Only you and me (Yeah, yeah)

Only you and me, me, me (Ayy, yeah)

Yeah, you know they call the B

Believe me, baby, bet it on me

Delete, repeat, no history

We ain't stoppin' 'til we max out, act out

Tap out when ya pass out

Gotta have it, crack it, black out

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

이유 따윈 없이, we crash the party

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

LỜI BÀI HÁT (ROMANIZED)​

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

Iyu ttawin eopsi, we crash the party

Mae sunganeul to another moment, take it or leave (Yeah)

Yego ttawin eopsi, we crash the party

Now, we outside (Outside)

Eodideunga, cause a scene (Yeah)

Get it on sight (Sight)

Tteuseul molla jeokdanghi

You know I might

An hae jangnan, what you need?

Ttarawa nal like a melody

I be in the crowd, don't tell nobody

I got party on my mind and crash all on me, uh

Money is time and time is money

So I'ma spend it all now, who gon' stop mе?

Go dumb, worldwide

Oneul bam, we slidе

East side, west side

One, two

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

Iyu ttawin eopsi, we crash the party

Mae sunganeul to another moment, take it or leave

Yego ttawin eopsi, we crash the party

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

Yeah, I'm just gonna mob the spot, ne patil eopeo, you callin' 911 (Brr)

Gijun anin gibundaero, yeah, you tryin' me, two drinks 'cause I'm the one

Oneul bameun mugyehoek (Ayy, ayy), mollado dwae ETA (Ayy, ayy)

Shut it down, we out the place (Ayy, ayy), dareun de gado, we the same (Yeah)

Go all out, it's a crash out

Buseojyeodo joa dwineun an bwa

It's a show now, tear the roof down

Even if it's only you and me

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

Iyu ttawin eopsi, we crash the party

Mae sunganeul to another moment, take it or leave

Yego ttawin eopsi, we crash the party

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

Even if it's only you and me (Ayy, yeah)

Only you and me (Yeah, yeah)

Only you and me, me, me (Ayy, yeah)

Yeah, you know they call the B

Believe me, baby, bet it on me

Delete, repeat, no history

We ain't stoppin' 'til we max out, act out

Tap out when ya pass out

Gotta have it, crack it, black out

I just wanna keep the shots going, blame it on me

Iyu ttawin eopsi, we crash the party

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I don't need your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

I just wanna lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back