2,266 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2762 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 20 Tìm: 0
Lucky Charm

By CRAVITY

Taken from the ninth mini album
"sonorous"​

Trên nền nhạc Pop pha Funk vui tươi và sôi động, CRAVITY đã thể hiện trọn vẹn niềm hạnh phúc khi tìm thấy người đồng hành hoàn hảo trong "Lucky Charm". Đối phương được ví như chiếc bùa may mắn, giúp mỗi ngày trôi qua đều trở nên rực rỡ và ngập tràn năng lượng tích cực.

Sự kết hợp giữa cả hai mang lại cảm giác chiến thắng cùng niềm tin mãnh liệt rằng khi ở bên nhau, mọi khoảnh khắc đều tuyệt vời và tỏa sáng. Đáng chú ý, "Lucky Charm" là track thứ 3 thuộc mini album thứ chín "sonorous" (ra mắt vào ngày 30/09/2026) của nhóm, ghi dấu ấn với sự góp mặt của ALLEN, WONJIN và HYEONGJUN trong vai trò sáng tác.


Lời bài hát (Hangul)​

Welcome to show

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Hey)

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Look at me)

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Watch this)

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Let's freakin' go)

백 percent chance

아무리 봐도 I've got lucky charm

널 만난 후로 매일이 lovely like

넘치는 dopamine, baby, oh, my God, like tick-tick, boom

(Pew, pew, pew, pew) Oh, watch out

Sweetie, 나를 웃음 짓게 해

Like you did 너를 만난 것부터

I'm lucky, 오늘 밤은 win, 규칙 따윈 없지 grin

When you look into my eyes, baby, if you wanna try me

(Try me)

새로워 너와 나 swap me

That's right, 알잖아, I'm one and only

네 맘에 달아 줘 keyring

Get it multiplied

You plus me equals more than twice

Maybe 우린 sweet like apple pie

You know you wanna taste good appetite, oh, lucky me

I got that lucky charm

From my head to toe (Lu-lucky me)

너랑 나랑 매일매일

딱 붙어서

완벽해졌어, one team

Got me feeling like that, so lucky

Every time I swing, 네게 날려, home run

We hit the spot, roll the dice, another six, yeah

Look at me, look at me, 슬쩍 허공에 peace

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, 무심코 pick한 outfit

Goin' Milano to Paris, three, two, cheese

아무렇게 찍어도 A컷, that's me, crazy

달려 fast, fast, don't look back, back

You so bad, bad, don't get no pat, pat

Hot like a time bomb, 뿌려놔 향수 칙칙

그만 틱틱틱

(Let me, let me, let me, let me, let me) Let me know (Oh, got ya)

터지는 jackpot, oh, it's (It's holy)

Put it in my pocket right away (Feel lucky)

눈이 마주친 순간 쏟아지는 shine

My lucky charm, ya feel me?

Run it, run it, run it like a king

걸음걸이마다 Billie Jean

달빛 아래 show time

푹 빠진 듯한, it's my time to shine

Get it multiplied

You plus me equals more than twice

Maybe 우린 sweet like apple pie

You know you wanna taste good appetite, oh, lucky me

(Ooh, yeah) 더 당연하게 믿어봐

(For real) 나 너의 행운이라고

(Like me) 지금 모든 것이 완벽한

(Oh, please) 이보다 좋을 수 있을까?

너만 있으면 (Oh, lucky me)

I got that lucky charm

From my head to toe (Lu-lucky me)

너랑 나랑 매일매일

딱 붙어서

완벽해졌어, one team

Got me feeling like that, so lucky

Every time I swing, 네게 날려 home run

We hit the spot, roll the dice, another six, yeah

Ooh, feelin' on top all the time

When I'm with you, my lucky charm

Won't waste my time

You make me, you make me, you make me lucky

Ooh, 너와 나

끊임없이 밤새 dancing all night long

Don't waste no time

I make you, I make you, I make you lucky

Lời bài hát (Romanized)​

Welcome to show

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Hey)

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Look at me)

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Watch this)

Hey, hey, hey, hey (Let's freakin' go)

Baek percent chance

Amuri bwado I've got lucky charm

Neol mannan huro maeiri lovely like

Neomchineun dopamine, baby, oh, my God, like tick-tick, boom

(Pew, pew, pew, pew) Oh, watch out

Sweetie, nareul useum jitge hae

Like you did neoreul mannan geotbuteo

I'm lucky, oneul bameun win, gyuchik ttawin eopji grin

When you look into my eyes, baby, if you wanna try me

(Try me)

Saerowo neowa na swap me

That's right, aljana, I'm one and only

Ne mame dara jwo keyring

Get it multiplied

You plus me equals more than twice

Maybe urin sweet like apple pie

You know you wanna taste good appetite, oh, lucky me

I got that lucky charm

From my head to toe (Lu-lucky me)

Neorang narang maeilmaeil

Ttak buteoseo

Wanbyeokaejyeosseo, one team

Got me feeling like that, so lucky

Every time I swing, nege nallyeo, home run

We hit the spot, roll the dice, another six, yeah

Look at me, look at me, seuljjeok heogonge peace

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, musimko pickhan outfit

Goin' Milano to Paris, three, two, cheese

Amureoke jjigeodo Akeot, that's me, crazy

Dallyeo fast, fast, don't look back, back

You so bad, bad, don't get no pat, pat

Hot like a time bomb, ppuryeonwa hyangsu chikchik

Geuman tiktiktik

(Let me, let me, let me, let me, let me) Let me know (Oh, got ya)

Teojineun jackpot, oh, it's (It's holy)

Put it in my pocket right away (Feel lucky)

Nuni majuchin sungan ssodajineun shine

My lucky charm, ya feel me?

Run it, run it, run it like a king

Georeumgeorimada Billie Jean

Dalbit arae show time

Puk ppajin deuthan, it's my time to shine

Get it multiplied

You plus me equals more than twice

Maybe urin sweet like apple pie

You know you wanna taste good appetite, oh, lucky me

(Ooh, yeah) deo dangyeonhage mideobwa

(For real) na neoui haengunirago

(Like me) jigeum modeun geosi wanbyeokan

(Oh, please) iboda joeul su isseulkka?

Neoman isseumyeon (Oh, lucky me)

I got that lucky charm

From my head to toe (Lu-lucky me)

Neorang narang maeilmaeil

Ttak buteoseo

Wanbyeokaejyeosseo, one team

Got me feeling like that, so lucky

Every time I swing, nege nallyeo home run

We hit the spot, roll the dice, another six, yeah

Ooh, feelin' on top all the time

When I'm with you, my lucky charm

Won't waste my time

You make me, you make me, you make me lucky

Ooh, neowa na

Kkeunimeopsi bamsae dancing all night long

Don't waste no time

I make you, I make you, I make you lucky
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

  • Xu hướng nội dung

    Back