"LOVE ME" là track thứ 4 thuộc mini album thứ chín "sonorous" của CRAVITY (phát hành ngày 30/09/2026), có thời lượng 3 phút 6 giây. Ca khúc do SERIM cùng các cộng sự tham gia chấp bút, sở hữu chất nhạc sôi động, dồn dập khi kết hợp chất liệu Hip Hop, Pop Rock và Dance Pop.
Qua tác phẩm, nhóm thể hiện khát khao mãnh liệt cùng sự bất an trong tình yêu. Phần lời khắc họa cảm xúc chông chênh, lo sợ mối quan hệ tan vỡ, đồng thời khẳng định mong muốn được đối phương đón nhận và tin tưởng tuyệt đối.
Nhân vật trữ tình coi người mình yêu là mảnh ghép duy nhất không thể thiếu, bộc lộ sự phụ thuộc cảm xúc sâu sắc và tha thiết khẩn cầu đối phương ở lại để tiếp tục gắn kết.
Love me
Woah-oh-oh, oh-oh
Trust me
Woah-oh-oh, oh-oh
You came to me like a voice in the dark
But I don't really know where it goes, oh
Push it down, 더 깊어져만 가
이미 너에게로 가고 있어
So I don't wanna let this slip away
Like all the times I lost my faith
흐트러진 감정 위를 달리듯 I drift away
And now we say, 절대 끝나지 않게
I don't know
너와의 기억들이 번져
With your love
And now I'm waiting here for you
You should love me, 지금 말을 해줘
Trust me, 이 순간을 놓지 마
One piece, I'll be all you need
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
So love me, 알고 있잖아
Don't doubt me, 숨길 수가 없어
Only you and I belong
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
You, you wanna take it back
No, this ain't that, just another fake out
Dying to check
굳이 설명 안 해도 no deed
Let me take this
Now got you unraveled like a flower
Bring your head down lower
So 멈출 수 없어, we on our way
왜 굳이 너는 선을 넘을 듯이 멈춰서
"Cause you do what you want anyway (There we, there we go)
No matter what I do, 왜 모든 게 틀어져 가
넌 또 아무렇지 않은 듯해
I don" t know (What do you know)
너와의 기억들이 번져
With your love (Woah)
And now I'm waiting here for you
You should love me, 지금 말을 해줘
Trust me, 이 순간을 놓지 마
One piece, I'll be all you need
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
So love me, 알고 있잖아
Don't doubt me, 숨길 수가 없어
Only you and I belong
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
숨이 멎은 듯한데 너는 어때?
흔들리는 불빛 끝이 불안해
You're my hidden glow
My high and low, anywhere
You should love me, 지금 말을 해줘 (I stay)
Trust me, 이 순간을 놓지 마
One piece, I'll be all you need (Oh-oh)
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
So love me, 알고 있잖아
Don't doubt me, 숨길 수가 없어
Only you and I belong
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
You should love me, 이대로 멈춰줘
Trust me, 사라지지 않게
One piece, I'll be all you need
Lời bài hát (Romanized)
Love me
Woah-oh-oh, oh-oh
Trust me
Woah-oh-oh, oh-oh
You came to me like a voice in the dark
But I don't really know where it goes, oh
Push it down, deo gipeojyeoman ga
Imi neoegero gago isseo
So I don't wanna let this slip away
Like all the times I lost my faith
Heuteureojin gamjeong wireul dallideut I drift away
And now we say, jeoldae kkeunnaji anke
I don't know
Neowaui gieokdeuri beonjyeo
With your love
And now I'm waiting here for you
You should love me, jigeum mareul haejwo
Trust me, i sunganeul nochi ma
One piece, I'll be all you need
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
So love me, algo itjana
Don't doubt me, sumgil suga eopseo
Only you and I belong
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
You, you wanna take it back
No, this ain't that, just another fake out
Dying to check
Guji seolmyeong an haedo no deed
Let me take this
Now got you unraveled like a flower
Bring your head down lower
So meomchul su eopseo, we on our way
Wae guji neoneun seoneul neomeul deusi meomchwoseo
"Cause you do what you want anyway (There we, there we go)
No matter what I do, wae modeun ge teureojyeo ga
Neon tto amureochi aneun deuthae
I don" t know (What do you know)
Neowaui gieokdeuri beonjyeo
With your love (Woah)
And now I'm waiting here for you
You should love me, jigeum mareul haejwo
Trust me, i sunganeul nochi ma
One piece, I'll be all you need
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
So love me, algo itjana
Don't doubt me, sumgil suga eopseo
Only you and I belong
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
Sumi meojeun deuthande neoneun eottae?
Heundeullineun bulbit kkeuchi buranhae
You're my hidden glow
My high and low, anywhere
You should love me, jigeum mareul haejwo (I stay)
Trust me, i sunganeul nochi ma
One piece, I'll be all you need (Oh-oh)
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
So love me, algo itjana
Don't doubt me, sumgil suga eopseo
Only you and I belong
Oh-woah, oh-oh, oh-oh
You should love me, idaero meomchwojwo
Trust me, sarajiji anke
One piece, I'll be all you need