2,283 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2780 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 32 Tìm: 0
House of Cards

By Alexander Stewart

Taken from the second EP
"Aftermath"​

"House of Cards" là đĩa đơn mở đường cho EP thứ hai "Aftermath" do nam ca sĩ người Canada Alexander Stewart thể hiện, nằm ở vị trí thứ ba trong EP, đây là một bản Pop nhẹ nhàng và giàu cảm xúc. Bài hát đi sâu vào sự phức tạp và bất ổn của một mối quan hệ mong manh, với ca từ đề cập đến các chủ đề về sự bất ổn, sự tự nghi ngờ và cuộc đấu tranh để duy trì một tình yêu đang trên bờ vực sụp đổ.

Ca khúc đã thành công khắc họa các chủ đề về sự bất ổn, tự vấn và cam chịu, đồng thời bộc lộ nỗi thất vọng và tổn thương tinh thần từ việc yêu một người không đáp lại tình cảm. Nó đã khiến người nghe đối diện với những trải nghiệm của chính mình trong các mối quan hệ và suy ngẫm về sự cân bằng dễ vỡ, giống như một ngôi nhà bằng bài tây.


Changing flights and changing my mind every day

I cope with the pain but to be honest, things don't feel the same

Since you left LA

All the stars couldn't lead me where you are

Should've known that in the dark I'd be too dumb to see

Even though you're laying next to me, can't give me what I need, oh

And God I have some questions

How many drinks does it take to walk away?

How many times will I f**k it up and stay?

I don't know how to love you from afar, you have my heart

"Til we fall just like a house of cards

Of cards

Call your bluff, tell me who are you trying to convince

It" s not enough if your words never lead you to commit

You know it feels like sh*t

All the stars couldn't lead me where you are

Should've known that in the dark I'd be too dumb to see

Even though you're laying next to me, can't give me what I need

And God I have some questions

How many drinks does it take to walk away?

How many times will I f**k it up and stay?

I don't know how to love you from afar, you have my heart

"Til we fall just like a house of cards

Of cards, of cards, of cards

If we" re made of paper, there's bound to be flames

I'll hold us together, but is it in vain?

If one gust of wind could be all that it takes, oh

If we're made of paper, there's bound to be flames

I'll hold us together, but is it in vain?

If one gust of wind could be all that it takes

All that it takes, all that it takes

How many drinks does it take to walk away?

How many times will I f**k it up and stay?

I don't know how to love you from afar, you have my heart

'Til we fall just like a house of cards

Of cards, of cards, of cards
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back