I have just studied abroad for a three year. At present, I'm studying at Lakehead University in Canada. When I was in Vietnam, I thought life there is very simple. But When I come to Canada, There were many problems for me. In the beginning, I was stress because I haven't been able to adjust to life here such as language difference, culture, food and nostalgia for family.. However, when I studied abroad, I was be independent when my parent weren't around. I rented a small house near the university. Local person are very friendly and outgoing. This has helped me gradually get used to life here. And I will study hard to achieve my dream.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
- Thread starter nguyencuc2209
- Ngày gửi
Những người đang xem chủ đề này
Tổng: 1
Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1
Dành cho riêng bạn
- Trả lời
- 0
- Đọc
- 250
- Trả lời
- 1
- Đọc
- 1K
- Trả lời
- 0
- Đọc
- 193
Xu hướng nội dung
Được thích nhiều nhất
-
408,220
Mạnh Thăng
-
270,720
Aki Re
-
265,720
Jess93
-
262,370
HiHi2129
-
258,720
Thiên Bách Nguyệt