13,719 ❤︎ Bài viết: 4749 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 44 Tìm: 0
Yes

performed by Carly Rae Jepsen

taken from the deluxe version of the seventh studio album "Day & Night (Continued)"​

Phần ca từ trong"Yes" nói về việc dám mở lòng với một người sau khi đã sống chung quá lâu với nỗi sợ về những tổn thương vô hình, và rồi giờ đây thì có thể tin tưởng rằng tình yêu sẽ có kết quả tốt đẹp. Sự xuất hiện của đối phương đã làm những bất an trong lòng biến mất, không bận tâm quá nhiều đến kết quả và để dành chỗ cho những hy vọng tươi sáng vào tương lai. Bài hát như lời cổ vũ người nghe hãy mạnh dạn đón nhận cảm xúc trong lòng mình, đừng sợ hãi, can đảm tiến về người mình thương, đừng để vết thương cũ trong lòng cản bước, đồng thời cũng nên nhớ rằng bản thân xứng đáng với sự trân trọng và hạnh phúc!

"Yes" được "trình làng" vào ngày 9 tháng 10 năm 2026 dưới dạng audio, được thể hiện bởi nữ nghệ sĩ Carly Rae Jepsen. Ca khúc này nằm vị trí thứ hai chín ở side B "Night" của"Day & Night (Continued)" - phiên bản nâng cấp cho album phòng thu thứ bảy cùng tên của cô nàng, với tổng cộng 32 track nhạc. Bài hát dance pop và synthpop này từng là bonus track nằm trong phiên bản độc quyền ở thị trường Nhật Bản và một phiên bản kĩ thuật số mang tên "Day & Night (Yes Edition)" trên cửa hàng chính thức của Carly.


Do you wanna go to the beach?

Do you wanna get close to me?

I'm afraid of every move but

I'm still leaning into you

Do you wanna taste something sweet?

Do you wanna get naked?

Are you open to a real love?

Or the possibility of

What if it all works out?

What if it all works out?

I've never had that thought before

Now I want to

Taste it, touch it, jump right in and

Kiss me hard, the room is spinning

I don't know what happens next

Ask me and the answer is

Do you wanna be friends with me?

Do you wanna get something to eat?

Do you wanna come over, watch a movie?

And you know what that means

Do you wanna make lovе to me?

Do you wanna try everything?

Looking into your еyes

I know what's happening

I don't know where it leads

I love that mystery

Are you gonna be good to me?

Yes, yes, yes

(Yes) Yes, yes, yes

Everyone tries

Life has its favorites

You came as a surprise

I wanna take it to the bedroom

Would you like to?

Everyone tells themselves that it doesn't matter

That love's just a flavor

But that's what I'm after and I want you

Would you like to?

(Yes)

Taste it, touch it, jump right in and

Kiss me hard, the room is spinning

I don't know what happens next

Ask me and the answer is

Do you wanna be friends with me?

Do you wanna get something to eat?

Do you wanna come over, watch a movie?

And you know what that means

Do you wanna make love to me?

Do you wanna try everything?

Looking into your eyes

I know what's happening

I don't know where it leads

I love that mystery

Are you gonna be good to me?

Yes, yes, yes

(Yes) Yes, yes, yes

Yes, yes, yes (Yes, yes)

Yes, yes, yes

Yes, yes (Yes, yes)

Y-y-yes, yes, yes

(Yes, yes, yes, yes) Yes
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back