2,244 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2740 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 34 Tìm: 0
THAT GIRL

By Tyla

Taken from the second studio album
"A*POP"​

"THAT GIRL" là đĩa đơn thứ tư trích từ album phòng thu thứ hai "A*POP" Của nữ ca sĩ Tyla, chính thức phát hành vào ngày 24/07/2026. Bản Afropop pha R&B lôi cuốn này thể hiện tinh thần tự tin, sức hấp dẫn không thể cưỡng lại và phong cách sống quyến rũ, thượng lưu.

Bài hát khắc họa hình ảnh một cô gái hiện đại, đầy tự chủ và cuốn hút ( "That Girl"). Chính sự mê hoặc ấy đã khiến đối phương hoàn toàn đổ gục, sẵn sàng chủ động dành trọn sự chú ý cũng như chiều chuộng cô bằng những đặc quyền xa hoa - từ đồ hiệu, xe sang Maybach cho đến những chuyến đi riêng tư tuyệt đối.


Whine, see me whine, whine

See me whine, whine

Who ya ridin' for in ya top shot spot, is it me or them?

How many hours did you think 'bout it 'fore you called in?

Knew the body couldn't resist it, I got it fallin'

Beautiful flowers in the section just like a garden

Toss the dollars, send it in

Comma, comma, dividends

Blow some more, I'm givin' in

Givin' in, givin', givin' in

Toss the dollars, send it in

Comma, comma, dividends

Blow some more, I'm givin' in

Givin' in, givin', givin' in

Who's that girl? I'm 'bout to make a purchase

I'm talkin' diamonds, watches, purses

You want the AP, girl, which version?

Give that girl a Maybach with the curtains

Put on that shit to make 'em nervous

Let's fly you somewhere with no service

Closer, come a little closer, closer, closer, closer

Closer, come a little closer, closer, closer, closer

Ah

All cheek (Yeah), type chic

Can't satisfy me if you not freak (Freak)

Grip, get behind me, grip me tightly

Tick, every time piece is a dimepiece

Splurge, watch somebody feelings get hurt

Denim on G-string shirt

They ain't fuckin' with me, I swear

Toss the dollars, send it in

Comma, comma, dividends

Blow some more, I'm givin' in

Givin' in, givin', givin' in

Toss the dollars, send it in

Comma, comma, dividends

Blow some more, I'm givin' in

Givin' in, givin', givin' in

Who's that girl? I'm 'bout to make a purchase

I'm talkin' diamonds, watches, purses

You want the AP, girl, which version?

Give that girl a Maybach with the curtains

Put on that shit to make 'em nervous

Let's fly you somewhere with no service

Closer, come a little closer, closer, closer, closer

Closer, come a little closer, closer, closer, closer

Closer, come a little closer, closer, closer, closer

Closer, come a little closer, closer, closer, closer

Ah
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back