2,244 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2740 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 63 Tìm: 0
Sober

By Gracie Abrams

Taken from the third studio album
"Daughter from Hell"​

"Sober" do Gracie Abrams đồng sáng tác và sản xuất cùng Aaron Dessner, mang giai điệu Indie Folk pha Pop Ballad da diết, mơ màng. Tác phẩm khắc họa những rung động lấp lửng và sự bối rối cảm xúc trong một mối quan hệ khó buông bỏ. Nội dung xoay quanh ranh giới giữa tỉnh táo và cơn say - nơi hai người chỉ dám tìm đến nhau và bộc lộ tình cảm trong những khoảnh khắc mơ hồ.

Nhân vật chính nhận thức rõ sự phụ thuộc cảm xúc này nhưng vẫn chấp nhận ở lại thay vì bước ra khỏi nó. Bài hát vì thế là lời tự thú cay đắng về việc chủ động chọn ôm lấy những tổn thương quen thuộc. Ra mắt vào ngày 17/07/2026, "Sober" cũng là track thứ 8 thuộc album phòng thu thứ ba "Daughter from Hell" với thời lượng 2 phút 51 giây.


Sober, we're not really, but we once were

You perch right upon my shoulder, you tell me, "Go to hell"

Laughing, and we're teary, but we're laughing

I've been fine, yeah, thanks for asking

You've been just as well

And I think in time or another life

Under yellow light, you would move your face just closer

I'd blame it on the high, kiss and then we'd sigh

Kiss again and say, "Come over"

Ooh

Got sick, when you held my hair, I liked it

I'm a party, you're invited, you ring my bell

I miss you from across the room, I wish you'd

Read my mind, you turn me see through (Uh)

Oh, can't you tell? (Uh)

But I think in time (Time) or another life (Life)

We would know we're right (Right), I would move my face just closer

I'd (I'd) blame it on the night (Night), kiss and then we'd sigh (Sigh)

Kiss again and say, "Come over"

Ooh

Ooh, come over

Ooh (Uh)

And I think in time (Time) or another life (Life)

Under yellow light (Light), you would move your face just closer

I'd (I'd) blame it on the high (High), kiss and then we'd sigh (Sigh)

Kiss again and say, "Come over"

Ooh

Ooh, come over

Ooh
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back