2,266 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2762 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 44 Tìm: 0
Quiet

By Demi Lovato

Taken from the second studio album
"Here We Go Again"​

Track nhạc thứ 5 "Quiet" là một bản Pop Rock sôi động và bắt tai. Bài hát nói về sự căng thẳng và những cảm xúc không lời giữa hai người trong cùng một căn phòng nhưng không thể nói ra suy nghĩ của mình. Phần lời mô tả tình huống cả hai đều nhận thức được sự hiện diện của nhau nhưng không thể giao tiếp. Nữ ca sĩ cảm thấy bực bội vì sự im lặng này và muốn có ai đó phá vỡ nó.

Ca khúc đã thành công nói về những cảm xúc không lời và sự khó khăn trong việc truyền đạt chúng với người khác. Nó phản ánh sự thất vọng, nỗi nhớ nhung và sự bối rối có thể nảy sinh khi thiếu giao tiếp, cùng với hy vọng về một giải pháp.


I hear a word you're not saying

It's driving me crazy

It's like we stopped breathing in this room

We're both the last to be leaving

I know what you're thinking

I wish you'd make your move

It's much too quiet in here

I wanna disappear

I'm hearing myself thinking too clear

It's too quiet in here

Make it all go away

Why can't we break this silence finally?

It's like you know where I'm going

You follow me home, but I never invite you inside

I see what you're not showing

I've got you alone, but the air is so still, it's weird

It's much too quiet in here

I wanna disappear

I'm hearing myself thinking too clear

It's too quiet in here

Make it all go away

Why can't we break this silence finally?

Don't stop, don't stop telling me goodnight

Just promise you'll kiss me goodbye

What's taking so long?

Don't tell me you're not gonna try

The tensions building in my mind

I wanna scream and I know why

It's much too quiet in here

I wanna disappear

I'm hearing myself thinking too clear

It's too quiet in here

Make it all go away

Why can't we break this silence finally?

Make it all go away

It's (It's) too (Too) quiet (Quiet) in here
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back