1 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 63 Tìm: 0
Concept: The fruit and vegetable characters are probably the most distinctive part of the game. It's a pretty funny idea and gives the game its own personality.

Gameplay: The basic gameplay is easy to understand. You build a team, choose characters, equip items, and experiment with different combinations.

Team Building: I enjoyed trying different character and equipment combinations instead of sti
https%3A%2F%2Fdev-to-uploads.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Farticles%2Fhewiik17ge3cbfz4imbn.png
cking to just one setup.

Visuals: The art style is simple, but it fits the lighthearted theme of the game quite well.

Co-op: Having a co-op mode is a nice addition. I can see this being more interesting when playing with friends and testing different team setups together.

Combat: The combat is straightforward and easy to get into. I think more attack effects and boss mechanics could make the battles more interesting in future updates.

Price: At $2.99, it's a pretty affordable indie game if you're looking for something small to try. Overall: It's a simple but fun concept with some interesting ideas in the team-building system. There's definitely room for more content and variety, but I enjoyed my time with it.

Rating: 7/10
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back