2,253 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2749 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 37 Tìm: 0
More Than Just Friends

By Mariah Carey

Taken from the twelfth studio album
"Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel"​

Track nhạc thứ 11 "More Than Just Friends" là một bản Pop R&B nhẹ nhàng nhưng cũng không kém phần bắt tai, bài hát thể hiện mong muốn của cô về một mối quan hệ lãng mạn sâu sắc hơn với người mà cô coi là bạn. Phần lời cho thấy cô bị thu hút bởi người này và sẵn sàng làm mọi cách để theo đuổi mối quan hệ tình cảm với đối phương.

Ca khúc đã thành công thể hiện khát khao của nữ ca sĩ khi muốn đưa mối quan hệ của mình với một người từ tình bạn lên một mức độ thân mật và yêu thương hơn. Nó cũng truyền tải sự sẵn sàng của cô để làm mọi thứ có thể nhằm theo đuổi một mối quan hệ lãng mạn và ở bên người đó đến cuối đời.


M-i-m-i, m-i-m-i, m-i

Oh, oh, okay

Oh, oh, okay

M-i-m-i, m-i-m-i, m-i

Okay

Oh, oh, okay

Oh, oh, okay (MC)

I'd rather be with you, but you never tried to holla

We can spend a couple milli actin' silly in Milano

Boy, hit your horn, beep, beep, I'll follow

Have your whip in my driveway by tomorrow

Secretly I know you wanna hit it like the lotto

And after that, we can ketchup like tomato

We can make love in Italy in the Grotto

Fresh off the jet at the Met

They're screamin' bravo (Bravo, bravo)

Steppin' in my Jimmy Choo's, yeah

I got it all cute for ya, baby (Ooh-ooh)

Nothing like them other girls

I would never be rude to you, baby (Ooh-ooh)

Can't wait, just say that you wanna be

More than just friends

Boy, I'm gonna love you until the end

The end, the end, the end, the end

More than just friends

Boy, I'm gonna love you until the end

The end, the end, the end, the end

More than just friends

Boy, until the end

Boy, you got me all mixed up like Serato

You got me spinnin' 'round for ya like a lil' model

Steady feenin' for you like them fries at McDonald's

I wanna be all on your lips like gelato

Permanently paint me in your picture like Picasso

Love me down till I hit the top of my soprano

We can pop bottles, get me actin' all me llamo

Then baby come and pluck this thing like a cello, cello, cello

Steppin' in my Chrissy Lou's, yeah

I got it all cute for ya, baby (Cute; Ooh-ooh)

Nothing like them other girls

I would never be rude to you, baby (Ooh-ooh)

Can't wait, just say that you wanna be

More than just friends (Boy)

Boy, I'm gonna love you until the end (I'ma love you)

The end, the end, the end, the end (Oh-oh, oh woah)

More than just friends (Baby, more than just friends)

Boy, I'm gonna love you until the end

The end, the end, the end, the end

More than just friends (I'm gonna love you, baby)

Boy, until the end

Who's gon' speak and start off this thing? (Oh, oh, okay)

Is it you, is it me? (Oh, oh, okay)

We should say how we feel for real sugar, baby (Oh, oh, okay)

Boo, I need your touch (Need your touch)

Never wanted somethin' so much (Somethin' so much)

Friendship just ain't enough (Just ain't enough)

Boy, I wanna be with you until the end (Ayy)

The end (Ayy), the end (Ayy), the end, the end, the end

More than just friends (Ayy, yeah)

Boy, I'm gonna love you until the end (I'ma love you until the end)

The end, the end, the end, the end

More than just friends (Oh, baby)

Boy, I'm gonna love you until the end (I'ma love you until the end)

The end, the end, the end, the end

More than just friends (Baby, more than just friends)

Boy, until the end

Yeah, yeah

Oh, oh, oh
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back