93,268 ❤︎ Bài viết: 15785 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 47 Tìm: 0
Love depressed

Ca sĩ: Carly Rae Jepsen

Album: Day and night (Continued)
​

Khi giới mộ nhạc còn chưa kịp thưởng thức trọn vẹn album đôi mà Carly Rae Jepsen vừa cho ra mắt cách đó ba tuần, cô nàng đã bất ngờ cho ra mắt side B của dự án album phòng thu thứ 7 của mình với tên gọi"Day and night (Continued). Nếu 24 ca khúc là còn chưa đủ cho một album thì side B đã được Carly thỏa mãn người nghe với 8 ca khúc mới nữa, với 4 bài thuộc phần Day và 4 bài thuộc phần Night. Love depressed nằm trong phần Night và là track thứ 31 trong dự án âm nhạc này. Ca khúc cũng đã được cô nàng lựa chọn để quảng bá cho side B của mình. Tiếp tục là một giai điệu synth pop mơ màng, ca khúc mang tới một nỗi buồn âm ỉ, đau đáu, và tiếc nuối về một mối tình mà có lẽ cả hai đã có thể đến với nhau nhưng rồi cuối cùng chỉ là một đoạn hồi ức đầy tuyệt vọng và khắc khoải. Hãy cùng mình lắng nghe và thưởng thức ca khúc này nhé.


Lời bài hát:

Hi, baby, it's been a long time

I know you don't want to be a friend of mine

You locked me out

And drew a red line

Would it hurt me to see your state of mind?

Isn't it wild?

Just in a smile, I believe

It would've gone down

Just the same, you and me

It isn't the same, this is worse

"Cause I" m not able to touch you, able to tell you

I've got regrets

If I'm really honest

You beat in my chest

I don't even want it

I'm not my best

When I give into you

We make love depressed

When I think about it

I don't think about it

I'll admit it

You were the flashlight

To every memory that built me into life

Lucky for you

I mostly remember the good things

But when I see you it all comes crashing down

Really hard to see you

I'm so glad you're doing better now

That you're not with me

Your timing was always the worst, babe

It's too late to tell you

I've got regrets

If I'm really honest

You beat in my chest

I don't even want it

I'm not my best when I give into you

When I give into you

I'm just upset

If I'm really honest

I get so obsessed

With a little of it

I'm not my best

When I give into you

We make love depressed

When I think about it

I don't think about it

When I think about it

Never think about it

I've got regrets

If I'm really honest

You beat in my chest

I don't even want it

I'm not my best when I give into you

When I give into you

I'm just upset

If I'm really honest

I get so obsessed

With a little of it

I'm not my best

When I give into you

We make love depressed

When I think about it
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back