Ca từ trong"FF" nói lên cảm xúc và những khoái lạc thể xác trong tình yêu, niềm vui của những khoảnh khắc đời thường và mong muốn được gắn bó lâu dài với một người. Sự thân mật chính là cách để cả hai cùng tận hưởng niềm vui khi yêu và như lời khẳng định rằng họ muốn được thuộc về nhau. Bài hát không chỉ đơn giản là lời nhắc nhở chúng ta tận hưởng niềm vui của tình yêu ở hiện tại, mà còn là lời hứa sẽ "viết nên" câu chuyện về một mối quan hệ gắn bó bền chặt về sau!
"FF" là ca khúc dream pop kết hợp trip hop đầy lôi cuốn đến từ Troye Sivan, được phát hành cùng với một MV chính thức vào ngày 9 tháng 10 năm 2026. Đây là đĩa đơn thứ ba và là track nhạc thứ 10 nằm trong "She's The Best" - album phòng thu thứ tư của nam nghệ sĩ, "lên kệ" vào cùng ngày với 12 track nhạc.
(Uh-huh)
(Uh-huh)
(Uh-huh)
(Uh-huh)
Put petrol in the car, let it drip on my sleeve 'cause you say it smells sweet (Uh-huh)
Grabbed the neck of your guitar, in a way that makes me jealous, better play it for me (Uh-huh, uh-huh)
I saw a bead of your sweat dripping off of your head into your Blue Moon (Uh-huh)
So I take a big sip, and I'm licking my lips while I'm looking at you
Alright, that's it, I'm done
Me and my baby are f**king forever
Gone are the days of waiting for pleasure
Concrete and steel like some real architecture
Me and my baby
Me and my babe
Are f**king forever
F**king forever
F**king forever
F**king forever
We talk about the climate, how the boys are getting violent, and we're scared as sh*t (Uh-huh)
It's gettin' kinda obvious, I didn't go to college, and, baby, you did
Then I drive you real slow 'round the cul-de-sac road where I used to live (Uh-huh)
You said I should jump in the pool like I did after school when I was a kid
Uh, uh
Alright, that's it, I'm done
Me and my baby are f**king forever
Gone are the days of waiting for pleasure
Concrete and steel like some real architecture
Me and my baby
Me and my babe
Are f**king forever
F**king forever
F**king forever
F**king forever
Me and my baby are f**king forever
Gone are the days of waiting for pleasure
Concrete and steel like some real architecture
Me and my baby
Me and my babe
F**king forever
We're fucking forever
We're fucking forever
F**king forever
Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever
And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever
And ever, and ever, forever, and ever
And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever
And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever
And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever
And ever, and ever, forever, and ever
Forever, forever, forever