93,279 ❤︎ Bài viết: 15791 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 43 Tìm: 0
Embarrassingly

Ca sĩ: Troye Sivan

Album: She's the best
​

Vào ngày 9.10.2026, chàng ca sĩ người Úc đã chính thức cho ra mắt album phòng thu thứ 4 của mình với tên gọi "She's the best". Album gồm 12 ca khúc và Embarrasingly là track thứ 6 trong dự án lần này của anh. Đây được nhiều người đánh giá là ca khúc hay nhất album này.'Embarrassingly' khắc họa sự chật vật của một người khi cố gắng bước tiếp sau những mối tình đã qua. Nỗi đau ấy nhức nhối đến mức, cách duy nhất để chịu đựng sự cô đơn là đắm chìm vào hình bóng người cũ thông qua việc tự thỏa mãn bản thân. Hãy cùng mình lắng nghe và thưởng thức ca khúc nhé.


Lời bài hát:

Hello?

Imagine

If all of this never happened

I know, it's crazy

I'm still so hung up on you and I

Imagine

For you it's nowhere as massive

You broke the habit

Any tips, just send them through

You still come to meet me in my mind

You've been out my life for twice the time

Thankfully it's only in the night

So at least I can be alone

When I'm falling into you

Embarrassingly

Yeah, at least I

Yeah, at least I

I keep replaying

It's kinda sick, entertaining

And so amazing

Turning on my iPhone 6s

And taking

A step I shouldn't be taking

I know, it's crazy

I'm still so fucked up from you

You still come to meet me in my mind

You've been out my life for twice the time

I'm thankful it's only in the night

So at least I can be alone

When I'm falling into you

Embarrassingly

Yeah, at least I

Yeah, at least I

Yeah, at least I can be at home

When I fool around with you

And it's only me

Yeah, at least I

Yeah, at least I

Find some sort of meditation

Deep inside this masturbation

What a sticky situation

Find some sort of meditation

Deep inside this masturbation

What a sticky situation

I still love him, dedication

So, at least I can be alone

When I'm falling into you

Embarrassingly

Yeah, at least I

Yeah, at least I

Yeah, at least I can be at home

When I fool around with you

And it's only me

Yeah, at least I

Yeah, at least I
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back