2,248 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2744 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 13 Tìm: 0
Codes

By Ellie Goulding

Taken from the third studio album
"Delirium"​

Track nhạc thứ 7 "Codes" là một bản Pop sôi động nhưng cũng không kém phần bắt tai và thu hút, bài hát khám phá sự thất vọng và bối rối trong một mối quan hệ tình cảm, do việc giao tiếp không rõ ràng và mơ hồ. Phần lời ngụ ý rằng người yêu của nhân vật chính đang giấu giếm thông tin hoặc không bày tỏ cảm xúc một cách trung thực, tạo ra cảm giác bí ẩn và không chắc chắn.

Ca khúc đã thành công truyền tải sự bất mãn của nhân vật chính với tình trạng hiện tại của mối quan hệ và khát khao về một sự kết nối sâu sắc hơn, minh bạch hơn với người yêu. Cô khao khát việc giao tiếp rõ ràng và một tình yêu có thể được trân trọng mà không bị cản trở bởi bí mật và những ý nghĩa ẩn giấu.


Damn, boy you make it hard

Shouldn't need a riddle to unlock your heart

So, say what's on your mind

We got other things that we could do with our

Time, we could rule the world

Know you say you never need another girl

But, you're not making sense

Trying to keep it moving while you're on the fence

Tell me black and white

Why I'm here tonight

I can't read the signs

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

I need a love to celebrate

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

So baby, take it all the way

Stop talking in codes

It's a mystery

I know that something happened in your history

Oh, it's too much to risk

You give me some, but you've been holding most of it

Back, so it's no surprise

Everything you do, I over analyze

Breathe, in and out

Baby, give me something new to think about

Tell me black and white

Why I'm here tonight

I can't read the signs

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

I need a love to celebrate

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

So baby, take it all the way

Stop talking in codes

Tell me black and white

Why I'm here tonight

I can't read the signs

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

I need a love to celebrate

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

So baby, take it all the way

Stop talking in codes

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

I need a love to celebrate

Stop talking in codes, stop talking in codes

Let me know what's up, can't do it no more

So baby, take it all the way

Stop talking in codes
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back