Cô nàng girl in red đã quay trở lại với sản phẩm âm nhạc mới mang tên "blue", ra mắt vào ngày 9 tháng 10 năm 2026 cùng một MV chính thức. Với giai điệu alternative pop kết hợp dream pop, ca khúc nói lên nỗi đau của một người vẫn mắc kẹt trong quá khứ trong khi người kia đã quên đi và bước tiếp. Dù cho nhân vật chính đã từng cố gắng níu giữ, thì đến cuối cùng tất cả đều trở nên vô ích. Cả hai tuy đã chia tay, nhưng đôi khi cô nàng vẫn quay đầu lại để mong rằng có thể nhìn thấy đối phương. Mặc dù thời gian có thể giúp ta thay đổi, nhưng lại không thể đảm bảo rằng nó có thể chữa lành vết thương trong trái tim.
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
I can tell time has passed by the wash of your denim
The blue never lasts, but it doesn't fade for me
It doesn't fade for me
Yeah, I can tell that you've changed, you're so independent
You carry yourself in a way now that's better to see
Yeah, it's better than me
You were so persistent, you couldn't do this without me
Now look at you go, you're doing it without me
The "I told you so" is right there on the tip of my tongue
I was so resilient, I was holding it all back
I was keeping it together, preempting we would crack anytime
Anyone would've lost their mind
Can you tell time has stopped? That I'm right here, just waiting
To give us one more shot? All I've got
I need to know that we tried, I need to know that we tried
Can you tell that I've changed? Everything could be different
I took it all to heart, every word you said, I listened
I know all your terms and I'm accepting your conditions
I was running out of pleases, I was begging, I was pleading
You turned me away, said I needed more time healing
Spent my whole summer tryna get my shit on track
Increasing all my chances in the fall, I'd get you back
Now all the months pass and I see you face-to-face
I wonder if you see all the efforts that I made
Trembles in your voice the moment you start talking
I knew it there and then, my cry would turn to bawling, it stops
You finish what you say, my heart drops
Drops (Ah)
Feels like I'm losing my blood
Blood (Ah)
Double vision, might throw up
Up (Ah)
Your words, they hit me like drugs
Drugs
I can tell time has passed by the wash of your denim
The blue never lasts, but it doesn't fade for me
It doesn't fade for me
I can tell time has passed by the wash of your denim
The blue never lasts, but it doesn't fade for me
It doesn't fade for me
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh