Tiếng Anh Writing For June - Viết cho tháng 6

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Kim Chi Nguyễn, 6 Tháng bảy 2018.

1. Kim Chi Nguyễn

Bài viết:
    June is over, busy days for my love students to enter the important exam has ended. The examination is over. In spite of not in the age of teenagers, not to worry about the exams, the memories of the test days are still in my mind. At that time, my family was too poor, my parents were busy to struggle with the farm, ignored their children’s study, let them self-educated. My parents, honest peasants, whose knowledge is just a word - their name, can only encourage the children "Try to learn to have better life in the future. We can not take care of you forever. Everybody has to step into the circle of birth, diseases and death". But every time when the test is coming, my mother also tries to cook me some sweetened porridge with green peas which shows her desire : her child will pass the exam. My father keeps a quiet vegetarian diet all month round to pray for his child a good exam. Now I become an adult, I still feel the sweetness of sweetened porridge and my parents’ love. That year's competition was far away.

Nguyễn NguyễnStatic7 thích bài này.
Từ Khóa:
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...