Tiếng Anh Write About Your Family: Viết Về Gia Đình Của Bạn - Vũ Hà

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Vũ Hà, 13 Tháng ba 2019.

1. Vũ Hà

Bài viết:
    There are seven people in my family: My grandparents, my parents, my elder sister, my younger brother and I.

My grandparents are both retired. My grandfather is 80 years old, and my grandmother is 79, but they are very healthy. My father's name is Khanh. He is 43 years old and he has three job: He works as a farmer in the fields, he is a head of hamlet who is so cherished very much, and he is a solderer. He is really a very busy man, but he is so kind and funny. My mother called Thuy. She is 43 years old, and she is a farmer too. Everyday, she works hard in the fields from early morning to late afternoon. She is also a good chef of my family. She cooks very well, and we really like the dishes she does. Although my parents have always to work hard to earn money for living, they often sing "karaoke" in the evenings, visit relatives in their free time or clean our house at weekends.

My elder sister Chung is 23 years old. She works at a pharmacy company in Hanoi as a production worker, and she is not married. My younger brother Tien is a pupil of Xuan Truong C high school. He is 18 years old. He is not a good pupil but he plays football very well. His dream is becoming a famous football player. Finally, please let me introduce myself. My name is Ha, and I'm a 21 years old student. I'm studying at Ha Noi University, and I am in the faculty of finance and banking. I love learning English because it is an international language.

My family live together in a big house. The house is very nice, cool and clean. We are not very rich but the members of my family are get on well each other and always smile all the time. We are really a happy family.

Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...