Tiếng Anh Write a review of your favorite things

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi thuyduong242, 10 Tháng sáu 2021.

1. thuyduong242 Clara

Bài viết:
    Write a review of your favorite things.

Have you ever eaten dog meat? In Vietnam and many Asian countries, it is a p
    opular, delicious and long-standing dish.

Dog meat is more commonly eaten during the cold winter months or on a rainy day because it is considered a "warming" food. This meat is processed a lot of recipes such as steamed, grilled, stew and braised. However, it is well-known as "Cay to 7 mon" meaning 7 different dishes. When eating dog meat, Vietnamese people often combine it with mam tom (shrimp paste) and la mo (apricot leaves). The first time I ate dog meat, I was amazed. It's a kind of red meat, quite fatty, and extremely fragrant. Take a cross between beef and mutton, add extra meaty flavoring, and you've got the taste of dog. The combination of meat, shrimp paste, and apricot leaves create a unique taste like having a symphony in my mouth. People said that eating dog meat in the second half of the lunar month will bring luck and prosperity. I am not sure about that, but I think dog meat is really delicious. Someday, I will try all of the 7 dishes.

Although eating dog meat causes a lot of debate, I think you should try it once in your life. You will be surprised with this unique dish!

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 10 Tháng sáu 2021
  2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...