Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities?

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi tencuaminhlabimat, 13 Tháng bảy 2021.

1. tencuaminhlabimat

Bài viết:
    I prefer to spend my leisure time outdoors whenever possible. It is more interesting and relaxing than staying indoors. Being outdoors gives me the opportunity to see new sights, try new things, and meet new people. When I am outdoors, I have the opportunity to see new sights. I might go to a new park. I could go swimming at a beach I have never visited before or take a bike in a new place. The scenery is always different, too. Indoors I always look at the same four walls. Outdoors the scene is constantly changing. The flowers change with the seasons, the birds come and go, plants grow, trees fall down, nothing ever stays the same. It is fascinating to watch nature change. When I am outdoors, I have the opportunity to try new things. I can learn how to sail a boat or climb rocks or swim farther and faster than before. I can also study nature and learn about the different kinds of plants and animals. There is always something new to learn, and some of these things are very challenging. When I am outdoors, I have the opportunity to meet new people. I might meet someone casually while I am taking a walk or sitting on the beach. I can also meet people in a sailing class or a hiking club. Most of the people I meet during outdoor activities are interesting people. They enjoy the same activities that I enjoy. I think becoming involved in outdoor activities is atonally one of the best ways to make new friends. I am usually bored indoors, but I always enjoy the things I do and the people J meet when I am outdoors. Doing things outdoors is the most interesting wav for me to spend my time.

Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...