What Do You Think Of Love? - Bài Dự Thi Bày Tỏ Cảm Xúc

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hạ Mẫn, 22 Tháng sáu 2018.

1. Hạ Mẫn Go away

Bài viết:
    "The waves start with the wind

Where does the wind start

I do not know either

When we love each other."

You understand what love is? Love is a very broad category, it is a special kind of sentiment of man, appearing in both men and women when it comes to adulthood. In fact, the expression of love is very diverse and rich. Each love affair has its own expression, nuance. Therefore, love is a matter that is always concerned, is the subject of humanity forever.

text-love5a58662677ff8_b96f11f3f3c95e6736e1d96dcf452a56.jpg

In chemistry, love is like an exothermic reaction. As for physics, love is the gravitational force between two things.. What is so rich and rich?

However, love is increasingly being abused. Young people now understand love in many other directions. Some people are very pragmatic in love, two people come together not only because of love affairs but also many other things. Especially in this relationship is the need for altruism and understanding. Because in life nobody is perfect. Stubbornness and lack of altruism will be dangerous enemies of love.

I do not know what you have been thinking about love. But if today saw what I want to say, I hope it will be useful for you.

I think only true love leads to perfect and lasting marriage. So today I'm talking about this, hope it will make you change some thoughts about love.

Finally, hopefully you can get a perfect marriage.

di-tim-tinh-yeu.jpg

Dr.Wolf, Nguyễn NguyễnAdmin thích bài này.
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...