Tiếng Anh Viết một lá thư phàn nàn bằng Tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Gill, 29 Tháng tư 2021.

1. Gill

Bài viết:
    How to write a complaint letter.

15 April 2020

Da Nang​

Dear Madam,

I am writing to complain about your service and I hope you can improve from now on. Last week, I went to your restaurant with my friends and I was not satisfied with the service you provided.

The waitress did not welcome us, and I think they did not want more guests to enter the restaurant. I think the reason is that they are very tired or have other problems.

I hope you will take my complaint into account and plan to improve the service. I will still come back and look forward to a change. Please ensure this sort of problem does not arise again.

Thank you for taking the time to read the letter.

Sincerely,

Nguyet

Admin, Porcus Xu, Mirumaru13 người khác thích bài này.
  2. Dorise

Bài viết:
    Dear Mr. President

I am writting to you about the problem of fish catching in the lake behind my house

These days, many people begin to catch fish in the lake behind my house. What makes me worried most is they ues electricity to catch fish. A lot of small fish died and floated on the water suface. Other animals such as frogs, roads and even brids also died from electric shock waves

I think that local authorities should prohibit and fine heavily anyone catching fish in this way

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing good response from you

Yours faithfully

Từ Khóa:
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...