Todays, I Miss You Too Much - Bài Dự Thi Bày Tỏ Cảm Xúc

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Huỳnh Ngọc Phương Anh, 22 Tháng sáu 2018.

1. Todays, i miss you too much.

I came back my home. On the street, i recall days have you. We go to school together. It rained that morning, we had a tense day with our uniform wet. We shelterred from the rain under parthouse. You kissed on my forehead, that i was kissed for the first time in my life. I supriesd a few but i could not help this feeling happiness. I also do not want paritition off your swift gesture.

That day is heavy raining day, you and me come our class earlier than another usual days. From behind your back, i take young man's waist in my hands. I believed that you never go out my life. But not, you leave me.

Heavy rain, your lightly kissing lips.

I like feeling you care me. I was sick after school. You caused this negative consequence, didn't you ?

Everything tell me that you are mine. My heard tell me, i have just a cold because of your love. I like you very much.

Maybe i should write to you a thank-you lettet because you brouhgt a warm no one was able to give me.

I miss you – HTC
    June 22th, 2018.

Hihus Hihus, AdminNguyễn Nguyễn thích bài này.
  2. I always miss you.

That day, i ask you : ''where will you learn?''.
    You answer : ''private school''.
    But i study in public school.

I think we never leave together. I also believe that we overcome an obstance about space. The distance between two people is not too long. Though , you rarely meet me.

You appoint a date to meet me on that Sunday. I make up my face and wear a miniskirt. I want to have a good appearance when we met each others. It is always so.

I am very fun.

I wait you a long time in the park but you do not come here. You do not keep your promise. The word of embrace me in your hands. The word of kiss me lightly on my lips .

I stand alone to wait you under shade of a tree.

I cried because of you.

Hihus HihusNguyễn Nguyễn thích bài này.
  3. I begin working in the coffee bar. I am very tired and stressful because i do not only go to school but also finish my job. I only want talk about you very fun.

That young man say : '' I sleepy, you don't disturb''.

I have known , boy !

As for you, i am not a important thing because a another person brings a lot of things better than my love. She give you all time she have.

You worry me anytime but my worriment make you feel uncomfortable . Therefore, i am your inconvenience.

Love message you need , I don't send . A call I have, you don't care. I understand that point of view, it is not important. I agree your idea.

I 'm okay
    Out of sight, out of mind

Nguyễn NguyễnHihus Hihus thích bài này.
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...