Tiếng Anh Talk about Game (Arena of Valor) - Speaking

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Lynnh, 13 Tháng tám 2021.

1. Lynnh

Bài viết:
    Hi guys!

First of all let me thank you all for watching. Let me briefly introduce myself. I'm Emma (Yours name) from Vinh Yen City. And I am delighted being here today to talk to you about my topic: Game.

I think the most popular games among young people are online games. Young people in my country aren't interested in most of the traditional games. They spend a lot of time playing games at home or with friends. My favourite game is Arena of Valor.

I know it through my cousin. He's been playing it for 2 years. And I'm impressed by the variety of champions and the beautiful skills in the game. So I decided to give it a try. And you know what, I'm addicted to it. It is very interesting and you need skill and mind to be able to control the generals in it. It is also a historical game when the generals in it are mostly taken from world history. So, we can see that Arena of valor helps players expand their knowledge, improve their reading and hone their math skills.

It is a game quite suitable to play for you to relieve stress after busy working days. Not only that, the game is also dubbed in English. It helps you to improve your vocabulary or skills such as hand skills, eyes.. It is a team game that helps us stick together and get to know more new friends. And more assertive in everything.

The evidence shows that Arena of valor is a very cool game. You should try playing it. Of course with multi-player online games you meet players from all over the world and we all learn from each other. Is it important? If you like playing them, then yes. If you don't like them, then no. I mean it's not like going to school or learning to drive a car and other things like that which are important in life for your future and to make life easier. There are many people who live without playing games, it's a personal thing, like a hobby or interest, but it's not important in the sense that everyone needs to do it. My parents never did.

I want to thank all of you for being such an attentive audience.

Yên Vũ thích bài này.
  2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...