Tiếng Anh Stress and pressure of teenager: About shyness

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Tuithichmuitramhuong, 20 Tháng bảy 2021.

1. Tuithichmuitramhuong

Bài viết:
    STRESS AND PRESSURE OF TEENAGER: ABOUT SHYNESS

[​IMG]

WRITTEN BY: MILKTEA

People thought that only adult has stress but no. From adults to teens to children, everyone has stress in everyday life. If Adults have the stress of a job, stress caring for families, and stress paying bills, teenagers also face stress when parents fight or are not capable to learn as rapidly as other kids.. As a teenager, I have my problems too. Not like the others, they stress because of study, for me, just one thing makes me feel embarrassed, my shyness feeling. It all started when I was in primary school. That is the first time I contact many strangers like that, I was very nervous. Thenceforward, although I don't know why the fear of facing another is growing and I can't begin to communicate with people.. I had very few friends at that time. My friends are thoughtful people but not everybody. People around me find it difficult to approach but I do not feel it. I thought it just we don't like each other. Moreover, I never show all my real emotions to my friends. Always smile is what they say about me. All of the negative feelings I never show with anyone so sometimes I feel lonely. It was unavoidable. Shyness makes me lose my chances. Many times, because of shyness, I missed the chance to do what I loved, what I expected before. This situation lasted to the present. And I realized what I should do now. I can not lose myself like this. I have tried to be closer to people and I was succeeded. Just open your heart and others will do the same thing for you. I still find my feet and get over my shyness and it's gonna be alright, at last.

BẢN DỊCH

Nội dung HOT bị ẩn:
    Bạn cần đăng nhập & nhấn Thích để xem

BÀI VIẾT MANG TÍNH CHẤT THAM KHẢO

Thanh Trắc Nguyễn Văn thích bài này.
    Chỉnh sửa cuối: 27 Tháng bảy 2021
  2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...