Tiếng Anh Siberian Cat And The Old Woman - Mễ Bối

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Call me cat, 28 Tháng sáu 2018.

1. Call me cat Edogawa Conmeo

Bài viết:
    Siberian Cat and The Old Woman.

Once upon a time, there was a lady cat living in the old house with the old woman. She was adopted four months ago by the woman.

The lady cat is the Siberian with the black fur, green eyes and she has a scar on her left face.

And that lady cat is me.

Four months ago, I was a feral cat. When I could think, I had wandered since I was a kitty. About the scar on my left face, this happened on the day the woman found me. I was having a fight with the stupid hunting dog when the woman appeared. Stupid dog was cast out and I, who was injured, was brought home by the woman.

After that, the life such as a feral cat ended. I became the old woman's home cat with the ugly scar.

The old woman is well-known in this home town. Everyone knows she is the rude, difficult and alone woman. She has white hair, the face is full of wrinkles and humpback. Her legs have some problem, I never see the women goes anywhere without her walking stick.

The woman opens the convenience store in this old house. When there is someone comes to buy something, he or she always leaves with the sigh because the woman doesn't welcome anyone.

I'm lying on the table, seeing the young mother leaving the store with angry.

"What a rude woman!"

The rude woman is sitting on the chair, expectorates on the ground.

"Stupid girl." She grumbles.

Suddenly, the woman look at me. Her wrinkled face becomes scary, she shouts out.

"What are you looking at? Go away, ugly cat!"

Strangely, I'm not afraid. I jump to the woman, go around her injured legs and say 'meow'.

I think she will kick me out like others did when I was a feral cat. But she doesn't.

Maybe that this woman is rude, but I never see she hurts anyone, any animal.

"Dumb cat." She grumbles again, uses the walking stick to go to the fridge, fills the bowl with milk.

"Go and eat your meal, dumb cat."

Look, I know this woman is a good and rude woman.

Then I live with the old woman, everywhere she goes, I go with her. In the morning, we go to the vegetable garden behind my old house, I chase some little rats, she takes care of the garden. At midday, we open the store, I bask in the sun, wag my tail, see some angry face leave the store and the woman grumbles again and again.

When the sun goes down, the store is closed. Our home town gets quiet, sound of the insect, some feral animals wander to find food. I lie under the moon, look the humpback of the women. She holds an old picture in her bony hands.

There is the man in the picture, he is wearing military uniform, with the black gun in his hand, looks straight and smiles. He is very young and has a good looking. I think there is no one who is better than him in this town.

The woman holds the picture, her muddy eyes become wet, I see twinkle is fall down from her eyes.

In this time, the woman is looked so lonely and painful.

But tomorrow, she is the rude woman again. You can not find any differences on her. There is nobody known, except me.

Then one day, when I'm chasing some idiot rats and realize surprisingly that I come to the mayor's house. The mayor is the only person who has the thing called 'Television' in this town.

At the moment, this man and his family are watching television. I don't know why the people like something is boring as this. Basking in the sun is better than this television.

Yaw, stupid people.

I'm lying in the window and see the television. This machine is magical, there is people inside! How can they go in there? May be I can try it?

While I'm thinking, suddenly I see the familiar face.

The man who inside the television, look likes the same with the man in the old picture.

But this man is older than that man.

I get confused. Then I hear the woman's voice. I think she is looking for me. I leave the mayor's house, from the far, I see the old woman stand in front of the door, her wrinkled face becomes scary again, she shouts out.

"Where did you go? I have to close the store, you dumb cat!"

I tell her that I came to the mayor's house. And she doesn't understand.

People is people.

I'm not happy but when I see the woman's muddy eyes, I feel strange in my chest. I go around her injured legs, try to melt her heart.

The old woman looks at me, she sits down and strokes me, I hear she grumbles again.

"Stupid cat, how I can leave you.. how I can leave.."

"Meow?"

I don't understand, just feeling good when she strokes me.

"Dumb cat."

The woman grumbles. But this time she smiles. Her old face is smiling, a strained smile.

This is the first time I see her smile. Even it's not pretty like others, just a strained smile but I feel it's very beautiful.

"The crazy woman is smiling!"

Beside the street, there are some kids going home from school. These kids are living in an only orphanage in this town.

The old woman finds out those kids, her wrinkled face becomes cruel, threatens kids to cry aloud and run away.

"Kids!"

The woman expectorates on the ground then walks slowly.

I look at her humpback, it's worse than normal. Strangely, I see black things fly aroud her head, I know this sign.

The sign appears when someone is gonna be death.

At night, I stay with the woman. Looking how she becomes weaker.

"Meow."

Her muddy eyes moving, I think she wants to see me, so I come closer, she grumbles again.

"Dumb cat." and smiles.

A strained smile.

Then she sleeps. Never wakes up again.

People finds out the woman was death two days later. The day that the woman is buried is a heavily rainy day. All people in this town come to see the rude, old woman for the last time.

The young mother cries. When the old woman lived, she used to save the young mother from caveman.

The man cries. When the old woman lived, she used to pay the money for his cancer son can be cured.

The orphan kids cry. When the old woman lived, she used to raise money for an orphanage and kids study.

A lots people cry because of different reasons.

When the old woman lived, everybody hated her rude personality.

When the old woman died, everybody cries.

I come back the old house. This place becomes emptily when the woman gone.

I jump on the woman's big bed, curl up near her old pillow.

My tail touches something under the pillow.

There is the picture. Picture of the man has stunning smile.

I decide to find this man. Because the woman misses him.

Another side of the picture has an address. Handwriting is old.

I hold the picture in my mouth and run away.

Jump into the running locomotive, my journey just begins.

It took me twenty days to left the town and went to the city.

After almost three months I finally find the address in the picture.

I think I look like the feral cat right now, my beautiful fur is a mess, city people hates me because of my ugly scar.

There was no one like my scar, except the old woman.

I go inside the house. This house is bigger than the woman's house.

I wander in the big house. Fortunatelly, there is no dog in this house.

I don't want to have another scar. Because I'm a lady!

I find the man in his bedroom.

He is older than the man in the picture.

He is surprised when he see me. And get frighten when he see the picture.

"Where is she?"

The man looks at me, asks with a quavering voice.

Then I lead him to my house.

When the man meets the old woman, he lets bouquet on the woman's grave, stands there and looks at the cruel face of her picture for a long time. He looks normal, calm and peace.

"Who is he?"

Someone asks but nobody can answer. So do I.

When the sun comes down, I follow the man go home.

I see the man goes around the old house, he doesn't touch anything in this house.

I see the man goes to the garden.

I see the man opens the fridge full of milk. The man looks at me, says.

"She was very nice to you."

I agree.

I see the man goes upstairs.

I see the man comes in the woman's bedroom.

I see the man opens her wardrobe and sees a lots things in there.

Pictures, letters, military uniforms, the woman's clothes.

The man touches them gently.

And I see he cries.

The man cries like a baby.

The moon rises high, magically, I can see the old woman standing next to me.

Her face is changed, no more wrinkles, no more muddy eyes, no more humpback, no more bony hands and injured legs.

Her blue eyes cry but her small mouth smiles.

The beautiful smile. Stunning like the smile of the man in the picture.

"Idiot." She grumbles, just like the ways she always does.

I go around her legs, the woman strokes me.

"Thank you."

"Meow."

"Dumb cat."

She smiles brightly and fades away.

"Did she go?"

The man asks suddenly, I "meow" with him.

The man strokes me like the way the woman did, he tells me.

"Let's go home."

End.

MeB (Mễ Bối). "I really want to improve my writing skill and English. So when you read something isn't right in this short story (grammar, structure, tense, words.) please leave comments below. Because it will help me a lots.

Thanks for reading my story. Always welcome you guys.

Good bless you."

LỤC TIỂU HỒNGVân Mây thích bài này.
Từ Khóa:
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...