Tiếng Anh Practice Test 1

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi chiidayne, 30 Tháng tám 2019.

1. chiidayne

Bài viết:
    Nội dung HOT bị ẩn:
    Bạn cần đăng nhập & nhấn Thích để xem
    II. Fill in the blanks with the correct prepositions: (7 x 0, 2= 1, 4 pts)

26. He went to England __________ order to learn English.

27. Thank you __________ your letter of invitation.

28. When I don't know the meaning of a word I look it __________ in the dictionary.

29. Life in the countryside is always a struggle __________ nature.

30. You have to keep all dangerous objects __________ children's reach.

31. The headmaster was ill so David went __________ his place.

32. This text is too long I can't learn it __________ heart.

III. Write the correct form of the words given in capital letters (7 x 0, 2= 1, 4 pts)

33. I think __________ games are good for our health. (DOOR)

34. Pedestrians should walk on the __________ not in the street. (WALK)

35. Tam and I played for the school football team. We were __________. (TEAM)

36. Our school has been making __________ for the upcoming sports contests. (PREPARE)

37. A special chemical is used to __________ the wood pulp. (WHITE)

38. To play computer games all day is an __________ habit. (HEALTH)

39. Can you see any __________ between these two calculators? (DIFFERENT)

IV. Supply the correct form od the verbs in the brackets: (6 x 0, 2= 1, 2 pts)

40. The river Nile (flow) __________ into the Mediterranean sea.

41. The river (flow) __________ very fast today, much faster than usual.

42. Can you help (do) __________ the washing up? -I hate it.

43. The gate (lock) _________ at 6.30 pm every day.

44. When we met Binh and Huong yesterday, we (talk) __________ through the park.

45. Your poem should (write) __________ in English.

Part three: Reading.

I. Read and circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete the passage: (10 x 0, 2= 2 pts)

Are you "green" enough?​

Thanks (46) ____ the Internet, we are now living in a global village. We have more information about other countries (47) ____ ever before. We know as much about the situation in Africa (48) ____ in the USA, pollution which (49) ____ in one country will affect other countries, too.

For example, nuclear power is not dangerous for one country (50) ____ is an international problem. If we do not take action soon, the possibility of a nuclear (51) ____ is very real. We should all recycle our (52) ____ not hope "green" people will do it for us. Some people think (53) ____ resources will go on forever, but they (54) ____. We all have an obligation (55) ____ our environment.

46. A. To B. For C. Of D. From

47. A. As B. Than C. More D. All

48. A. Than B. As well C. As D. More than

49. A. Produces B. Producing C. Is produce D. Is produced

50. A. But B. And C. Or D. So

51. A. Event B. Happening C. Disaster D. Incident

52. A. Rubbish B. Garbage C. Waste D. All are correct

53. A. Nature B. Natural C. Man-made D. Artificial

54. A. Will B. Shan't C. Won't D. May

55. A. To protect B. Protect C. Protecting D. Protected

II. There is a mistake in each following sentence. Find and correct it: (5 x 0, 2= 1 pt)

56. The explanation that our teacher gave us was different than the one you gave us. --> __________

A B C D

57. Almost everyone has heard the more famous Olympic saying "Stronger, Higher, Faster". --> __________

A B C D

58. I strongly believe that friends plays a very important role in our life. --> __________

A B C D

59. It is a festival in which people have their bulls to fight against each other. --> __________

A B C D

60. If I am Trang, I would be very angry with you. --> __________

A B C D

III. Read the passage and fill the suitable words in the blank: (10 x 0, 2= 2 pts)

As a student I have to learn a lot of subjects and English is one of them. We have English lessons (61) __________ Tuesday and Friday mornings. My English class (62) ___________ very big with 50 students (63) __________ different cities in Viet Nam. My teacher often give us a lot of homework so I try (64) __________ it carefully before I go to class. In class, I listen to the teacher attentively, answer the teacher's (65) __________ in English and practice English (66) __________my classmates. I think (67) __________ isn't easy to learn English because you speak it in one way and write it in the (68) __________ way. That is why at first I found it difficult to learn English. But day after day, thanks (69) __________ our teacher's help and my great effort, I have made some progress in my English now and I hope that one day I can read English books in the originals and communicate (70) __________ English well.

Part four: Writing.

I. Rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences: (5 x 0, 2= 1 pt)

71. Protect/can/the/fruit/life/and/vegetables/shelf/Packaging/of/some.

- ->

72. Be/for/drinks/bottles/and/shampoo/starting/used/plastic/is/for/a/to/range/of/Recycled.

- ->

73. In/saves/Using/manufacture/of/material/energy/considerable/less/the/amounts.

- ->

74. The/more/that/we/manufacturers/refills/will/more/likely/it/is/use/the/range/increase/the.

- ->

75. For/the/Recycling/materials/natural/helps/important /raw/and/conserve/future/habitats/protects.

- ->

II.complete the second sentence, using the word given in brackets so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Do not change the words given in any way: (5 x 0, 4= 2 pts)

76. We had to wait two hours for Donald.

- -> Donald kept ___________________________________________________________

77. "Have you been out at all this evening, Mr. Johnson?" The detective asked.

- -> The detective wanted to find out _____________________________________________

78. Does he know enough French to work as a translator?

- -> Is his _______________________________________________________________

79. A Spanish architect designed our house.

- -> Our house ____________________________________________________________

80. This is my first visit to Hue, the ancient capital city in Viet Nam.

- -> This is the first time _____________________________________________________

III. Write a thank-you letter about 100 - 120 words to your friend. Invite your friend to go to somewhere. Arrange to contact your friend: (2 pts)

Hãy bình luận và đóng góp ý kiến cho mình để mình chỉnh sửa và làm tốt hơn trong lần tới nhé. Các bạn hãy làm và nói cho mình các bạn hoàn thành được bao nhiêu phần trăm nhé. Mình đi đâyyyy: >>

Và mình sẽ quay lại với đáp án của PT 1 cùng với PT 2 sắp tới nhé

LieuDuongLãnh Y thích bài này.
    Chỉnh sửa cuối: 31 Tháng tám 2019
  2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...