Tiếng Anh Practice Test 1 - Answer

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi chiidayne, 31 Tháng tám 2019.

1. chiidayne

Bài viết:
    Nội dung HOT bị ẩn:
    Bạn cần đăng nhập & nhấn Thích để xem
    II. Fill in the blanks with the correct prepositions: (7 x 0, 2= 1, 4 pts)

26. He went to England in order to learn English.

- -> in order to do something: Để làm gì

27. Thank you for your letter of invitation.

- -> Thank you for something: Cảm ơn vì điều gì

28. When I don't know the meaning of a word I look it up in the dictionary.

- -> Look something up: Tra cứu thông tin cái gì

29. Life in the countryside is always a struggle with nature.

- -> A struggle with something: Cuộc đấu tranh với cái gì

30. You have to keep all dangerous objects out of children's reach.

- -> Out of somebody's reach: Để xa tầm với của ai.

31. The headmaster was ill so David [ went in his place] . --> Thay thế chỗ của hiệu trưởng

32. This text is too long I can't learn it by heart.

- -> Learn something by heart: Học thuộc lòng cái gì

III. Write the correct form of the words given in capital letters (7 x 0, 2= 1, 4 pts)

33. I think [ outdoor games] are good for our health. (DOOR) --> Trò chơi ngoài trời

34. Pedestrians should walk on the sidewalk not in the street. (WALK) --> (n) : Vỉa hè

35. Tam and I played for the school football team. We were teammates . (TEAM) --> (n) : Đồng đội

36. Our school has been making preparation for the upcoming sports contests. (PREPARE) --> (n) : Sự chuẩn bị

37. A special chemical is used to whiten the wood pulp. (WHITE) --> (v) : Làm trắng

38. To play computer games all day is an unhealthy habit. (HEALTH) --> (adj) : Có hại cho sức khỏe

39. Can you see any differences between these two calculators? (DIFFERENT) --> (n) : Sự khác biệt

IV. Supply the correct form od the verbs in the brackets: (6 x 0, 2= 1, 2 pts)

40. The river Nile (flow) flows into the Mediterranean sea.

41. The river (flow) is flowing very fast today, much faster than usual.

42. Can you help (do) doing/to do the washing up? -I hate it.

- -> Help sb doing something = Help sb to do something: Giúp ai làm gì

43. The gate (lock) is locked at 6.30 pm every day.

44. When we met Binh and Huong yesterday, we (talk) were talking through the park.

45. Your poem should (write) be written in English.

Part three: Reading.

I. Read and circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete the passage: (10 x 0, 2= 2 pts)

Are you "green" enough?

Thanks (46) ____ the Internet, we are now living in a global village. We have more information about other countries (47) ____ ever before. We know as much about the situation in Africa (48) ____ in the USA, pollution which (49) ____ in one country will affect other countries, too.

For example, nuclear power is not dangerous for one country (50) ____ is an international problem. If we do not take action soon, the possibility of a nuclear (51) ____ is very real. We should all recycle our (52) ____ not hope "green" people will do it for us. Some people think (53) ____ resources will go on forever, but they (54) ____. We all have an obligation (55) ____ our environment.

46. A. To B. For C. Of D. From --> Thanks to something: Nhờ vào điều gì

47. A. As B. Than C. More D. All

48. A. Than B. As well C. As D. More than

49. A. Produces B. Producing C. Is produce D. Is produced

50. A. But B. And C. Or D. So

51. A. Event B. Happening C. Disaster D. Incident --> Nuclear disaster (n) : Thảm họa hạt nhân

52. A. Rubbish B. Garbage C. Waste D. All are correct

53. A. Nature B. Natural C. Man-made D. Artificial --> Natural resources (n) : Tài nguyên thiên nhiên

54. A. Will B. Shan'tC. Won't D. May

55. A. To protect B. Protect C. Protecting D. Protected

II. There is a mistake in each following sentence. Find and correct it: (5 x 0, 2= 1 pt)

56. The explanation that our teacher gave us was different than the one you gave us. --> from

A B C D --> to be different from something: Khác với cái gì

57. Almost everyone has heard the more famous Olympic saying "Stronger, Higher, Faster". --> the most

A B C D

58. I strongly believe that friends plays a very important role in our life. --> play

A B C D

59. It is a festival in which people have their bulls to fight against each other. --> fight

A B C D --> have somebody do something: Ra lệnh, yêu cầu ai làm việc gì.

60. If I am Trang, I would be very angry with you. --> were

A B C D

III. Read the passage and fill the suitable words in the blank: (10 x 0, 2= 2 pts)

As a student I have to learn a lot of subjects and English is one of them. We have English lessons (61) on Tuesday and Friday mornings. My English class (62) is very big with 50 students (63) from different cities in Viet Nam. My teacher often give us a lot of homework so I try (64) to do it carefully before I go to class. In class, I listen to the teacher attentively, answer the teacher's (65) questions in English and practice English (66) with my classmates. I think (67) it isn't easy to learn English because you speak it in one way and write it in the (68) other way. That is why at first I found it difficult to learn English. But day after day, thanks (69) to our teacher's help and my great effort, I have made some progress in my English now and I hope that one day I can read English books in the originals and communicate (70) with English well.

Part four: Writing.

I. Rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences: (5 x 0, 2= 1 pt)

71. Protect/can/the/fruit/life/and/vegetables/shelf/Packaging/of/some.

- -> Packaging can protect the shelf life of some fruit and vegetables.

72. Be/for/drinks/bottles/and/shampoo/starting/used/plastic/is/for/a/to/range/of/Recycled.

- -> Recycled plastic is starting to be used for a range of bottles for drinks and shampoo.

73. In/saves/Using/manufacture/of/material/energy/considerable/less/the/amounts.

- -> Using less material in the manufacture saves considerable amounts of energy.

74. The/more/that/we/manufacturers/refills/will/more/likely/it/is/use/the/range/increase/the.

- -> The more we use refills the more likely it is that manufacturers will increase the range.

75. For/the/Recycling/materials/natural/helps/important /raw/and/conserve/future/habitats/protects.

- -> Recycling helps conserve important raw materials and protects natural habitats for the future.

II.complete the second sentence, using the word given in brackets so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Do not change the words given in any way: (5 x 0, 4= 2 pts)

76. We had to wait two hours for Donald.

- -> Donald kept us waiting for two hours.

77. "Have you been out at all this evening, Mr. Johnson?" The detective asked.

- -> The detective wanted to find out if Mr. Johnson had been out at all that evening.

78. Does he know enough French to work as a translator?

- -> Is his knowledge of French good enough to work as a translator?

79. A Spanish architect designed our house.

- -> Our house was designed by a Spanish architect.

80. This is my first visit to Hue, the ancient capital city in Viet Nam.

- -> This is the first time I have visited Hue, the ancient capital city in Viet Nam.

III. Write a thank-you letter about 100 - 120 words to your friend. Invite your friend to go to somewhere. Arrange to contact your friend: (2 pts)

Các bạn tự viết nhé. Nếu muốn sửa ngữ pháp hãy để lại bài viết phần bình luận mình sẽ sửa nha: >

Hãy bình luận và đóng góp ý kiến cho mình để mình chỉnh sửa và làm tốt hơn trong lần tới nhé. Mình đi đâyyyy: >>

Và mình sẽ quay lại với PT 2 sắp tới nhé

LieuDuongLãnh Y thích bài này.
    Last edited by a moderator: 7 Tháng năm 2021
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...