Tiếng Anh Postcard - Da Nang

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi KimAnhHA, 9 Tháng năm 2021.

1. KimAnhHA

Bài viết:
    1. Postcard về chủ đề kỳ nghỉ ở Đà Nẵng

Hi Eric,

How are you been?

I'm fine here. I hope your everything is fine.

I am now in Da Nang. I have a great holiday here. The weather is exquisite with blue skies and white clouds. I can see the romantic sunshine in the moring. And in the end of the afternoon there are beautiful sunset. The people are very friendly, fun and they have an extremely warm heart. The food is interesting.

I visited My Khe beach. I see a lot of fishes, shellfishes. I ate a lot local food such as shellfish and marine fish.

Tomorrow, I going to visit Pho Da pagoda

I will be back home next week.

See you soon

Bye,

Kanh

1. Bản sửa:

Hi Eric,

How are you? Hoặc How have you been?

I hope your everything is fine.

I am now in Da Nang and having a great holiday here. The weather is exquisite with blue skies and white clouds. I can see the romantic sunshine in the moring, and there is are beautiful sunset at in the end of the afternoon. The people here are very friendly, funny fun, and warm-hearted.

Sunset: Danh từ không đếm được, luôn chia ở dạng số ít nên phải dùng There is

At the end of,

In the end

Fun là danh từ, funny là tính từ, miêu tả người dùng tính từ,

The food is interesting.

I have visited My Khe beach and have seen a lot of fishes and shellfishes. I've eaten a lot local food such as shellfishes and marine fishes. Hoặc: Yesterday, I visited My Khe beach and saw a lot of fishes and shellfishes. I ate local food a lot such as shellfishes and marine fishes

Tomorrow, I am going to visit Pho Da pagoda

I am going to will be back home next week. Dùng I am going vì đây là chuyến đi nghỉ đã có lên lịch ngày giờ đi và ngày về. Học lại cách dùng be going to và will

See you soon

Bye,

Kanh

Ưu Đàm Thanh TiThùy Minh thích bài này.
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...