Paid Nhận Làm Bài Writing Tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'Có Phí' bắt đầu bởi Hoa K, 4 Tháng mười hai 2021.

1. Hoa K

Bài viết:
    Xin chào các bạn, vì gần đây dịch Covid-19 hoành hành, nhà mình gặp nhiều khó khăn về tài chính (đóng tiền trọ, phí bảo hiểm, nợ.. vv).

Nên mình sực nhớ diễn đàn mình có cho phép người dùng tạo post để kiếm tiền dựa trên công sức.

Mình thì không có gì ổn ngoài khả năng viết lách và ngoại ngữ khá ổn, nên nếu các bạn cấp 2 - cấp 3 - năm nhất đại học - năm hai đại học cần sự hỗ trợ Writing (Viết), mình xin được bán chữ ạ.

Về giá cả:

- Các bạn có thể chuyển tiền bằng Momo, Zalopay, Shopeepay hay xu trên diễn đàn Dembuon, mình nhận hết ạ.

- Giá trung bình cho các bài 200 từ trở xuống là 5.000đ.

- Bài viết trình độ cao, dùng từ phức tạp: +5.000đ.

- Độ dài: Mỗi 50 từ thêm/2.000đ.

- Khách hàng được quyền yêu cầu mình chỉnh sửa lại 2 lần.

- Nếu thấy hài lòng, các bạn có thể bo, mình không ngại đâu hihi.

Mẫu:

"Mẫu 1"
    "Should University Education be free?"

First of all, the fact that university education is facilitated to be free promises positive opportunities for both parties, regarding students and the government. Impoverished students might turn to skipping university education for labor jobs with low salary since they cannot pay for the college training and rather work at young age. Consequently, there will be a lack of productive future workers. Such issue of inequality will not benefit but backfire on the society. Researchers confirm that those countries that have a subsidized schooling have higher literacy rate and numbers of graduates. Therefore, for the better future of the country, making university education free is a must for government.

"Mẫu 2 (Academic Essay) TRÍCH"
    "Should we leave the Acre tribe alone?"

In this day and age, some people claim that social reintegration is not always imperative for indigenous groups such as Acre tribe, therefore, we should leave these people to themselves to pursue their satisfied lifestyles..

First of all, vulnerability to diseases is one of the reasons why the Acre people refuse the contact with the outside world. It is known that foreign diseases like flu and measles are fatal for the Acre because they have no resistance..

Second, the lethal contact from the outsiders is the second reason why Acre people should be left alone. That is to say, due to illegal activities, the whole population would be wiped out from the "modern" people that came to steal the tribe's land and resources..

Taking everything into consideration, I would say that it is obligatory for the Acre people to not intervene with the mainstream society and keep their fulfilled habits. For their health and safety rights, it is our responsibilities to..

"Mẫu 3"
    "Teenagers should be able to choose what they want to enjoy. What is your opinion?"

In conclusion, teenagers should have the right to select whatever forms of entertainment they appreciate. Freedom should be provided to teenagers for their healthy growth and development, with the guide of the adults. As a result, the youths can grow to be a better version of themselves while still being independent.

"Mẫu 4 - Đơn giản"
    "Introduce yourself"

Hello, my name is.. I am.. years old.. Highschool is where I learn knowledge and manners. In my freetime, I loves reading books, listening to music and playing sports. I live in a four-people family: My father is a worker, my mother is a homemaker and my brother works as a secretary in a trading office. Personally, I think I am an introvert, but at the same time, I enjoy my friends' and family's companies.

P/s: Mình có nhận sửa/góp ý/nhận xét bài Writing (5.000đ) hoặc giải đáp các vấn đề liên quan tới tiếng Anh ạ (1 câu/2.000đ hoặc 5.000đ tùy theo độ khó).

Vô Ky Cơ Tiện thích bài này.
  2. Ciel99

Bài viết:
    Bạn ơi giờ rep mình được k bạn link fb mình 6h30 mình có bài làm nên đang cần gấp ạ Log in or sign up to view

3. Hoa K

Bài viết:
    Xin lỗi bạn nhiều nha, hôm qua mình phải hoàn thành hồ sơ kiến tập nên không thấy tin nhắn T_T. Thôi thì sau này nếu cần bạn cứ quay lại nha, vì mình hiện tại khá rảnh ạ.

Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...