[Lyrics + Vietsub] My Favourite Time Of Year - New Christmas Songs - The Florin Street Band

Thảo luận trong 'Quốc Tế' bắt đầu bởi Phoenixfire, 27 Tháng mười một 2018.

1. Phoenixfire Silence is the most powerful scream!

Bài viết:
    The Florin Street Band 's original Christmas songs and videos are being playlisted on radio and TV networks all over the world. Each year, the Christmas songs become better - known and are performed by more and more artists, schools, choirs, churches and even the US Army band orchestra! They have won the UK songwriting Contest four times and been used by major TV networks during the festive season. An entire Florin Street musical is in development so watch this space!

After struggling to gain record company support for his Victorian-themed idea, British singer - songwriter, Leigh Haggerwood, decided to make it happen himself by gathering together his musician friends and writing, producing and singing this Christmas song. The accompanying Christmas video was filmed at the fantastic Blists Hill Victorian Town at Ironbridge in Shropshire and it features the skills of top director Nick Bartleet and Cinematographer John Perez (known for his work on Coldplay' s Viva La Vida, Beyoncé and many other productions). You can help spread some Christmas cheer by sharing this video - thanks for your support and best wishes for 2018!

Bản dịch

Các bài hát và video Giáng sinh ban đầu của Florin Street Band đang được liệt kê trên các đài phát thanh và truyền hình trên khắp thế giới. Mỗi năm, các bài hát Giáng sinh trở nên nổi tiếng hơn và được thực hiện bởi ngày càng nhiều nghệ sĩ, trường học, dàn hợp xướng, nhà thờ và thậm chí cả dàn nhạc Hoa Kỳ! Họ đã giành được cuộc thi viết nhạc Anh 4 lần và được trình chiếu trên các mạng truyền hình lớn trong mùa lễ hội. Toàn bộ vở nhạc kịch của Florin Street đang phát triển nên hãy xem không gian này!

Sau khi đấu tranh để giành được sự ủng hộ của công ty thu âm cho ý tưởng theo chủ đề thời Victoria, ca sĩ kiêm nhạc sĩ người Anh, Leigh Haggerwood, đã quyết định tự mình thực hiện bằng cách tập hợp những người bạn nhạc sĩ và viết, sản xuất, hát bài hát Giáng sinh này. Video Giáng sinh đi kèm được quay thật tuyệt vời tại ngọn đồi thị trấn Victoria tại Ironbridge ở Shropshire và có kỹ năng của đạo diễn Nick Bartleet và nhà quay phim John Perez (được biết đến với tác phẩm của mình trên Viva La Vida của Coldplay, Beyoncé và nhiều tác phẩm khác). Bạn có thể giúp truyền bá niềm vui Giáng sinh bằng cách chia sẻ video này - cảm ơn sự ủng hộ và lời chúc tốt đẹp nhất của bạn cho năm 2018!

Lyrics:

Verse 1:

Lanterns lighting up the town,

Peace on earth is all around,

Everything is calm on Christmas Eve.

There 's goodwill in the air tonight,

Angels sing by candle light,

Their voices carried on the wind.

When carol singers gather round,

When I hear that festive sound,

I wanna join with them and sing!

Chorus:

They sing a merry song and we all sing along,

A festive melody that tells us Christmas time is here.

See the stars tonight; they' re shining bright,

Cause it 's Christmas time and it' s my favourite time of year.

Verse 2:

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,

Give me mistletoe; it 's the season to be jolly,

Wrapping presents, writing cards, helping decorate the tree,

But there' s one thing that makes it all for me.

When carol singers gather round,

Angel voices fill the town,

It 's like the world is joining in!

(Noel, Noel, Noel)

Chorus:

A festive melody that tells us Christmas time is here.

See the stars tonight; they' re shining bright,

Cause it 's Christmas time and it' s my favourite time of year.

Middle 8:

Christmas Eve,

Still believe,

So excited,

Can 't sleep,

When the morning comes,

Church bells ring,

And he' s been!

Chorus:

A festive melody that tells us

Christmas time is here.

See the stars tonight; they 're shining bright,

Cause it' s Christmas time and it 's my favourite time of year.

And it' s my favourite time of year.

(Noel, Noel)

Last edited by a moderator: 12 Tháng sáu 2021
  2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...