Tiếng Anh Learn English With Kid's Stories

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi p-ink, 26 Tháng bảy 2019.

1. p-ink

Bài viết:
    Author: P-ink

1/THE TURTLE AND THE RABBIT

Once upon a time, there was a rabbit which always boasted about its super fast running ability and often ridiculed the Turtle that was so slow. One day, the Turtle challenged the Rabbit in a running competition. The Rabbit was very surprised at first, but then it jeered at the Turtle to bite off more than one can chew. Finally, the Rabbit accepted and the race began.

At the first time, the Rabbit took a deep breath and start to run as fast as he could. Halfway through, the Rabbit stopped and looked behind to see how far was the Turtle, he saw him was in step by step in the distance. The rabbit smiled arrogantly and he decided to take a nap under a big shade of a tree, he thought that slow turtle would never catch up him!

The Rabbit slept longer than he thought, during that, the Turtle walked toward and kept walking to the finish line. When the Rabbit woke up, he ran quickly to the finish line and he saw the Turtle had been there ever since, waiting for him.

The Turtle won the race gloriously and since then, the Rabbit no longer laugh at the slowness of the Turtle anymore. Both of them became good friends, happily ever after.

2/ LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Once upon a time, in a small lovely house lying in the peaceful village, there was a sweet little girl who lived with her mother. As a baby, her grandmother gave her a red riding hood and she always wore it so people called her "Little Red Riding Hood".

One day, her grandmother was ill and her mom told her to come over and bring her a cake. Before let her go, her mom said to her carefully that mustn't went into the wood, because there's a wolf lived.

After said goodbye to her mom, she started walking on the road leaded to her granny's house. But it was a bit far from here and so boring. Then, she saw many beautiful flowers along another path, she decided to pick up some for her grandmother and she kept going into the wood without knowing that.

Then suddenly, she saw a big wolf stood right in front of her. It asked: "Where are you going, little girl?"

She answered fearfully: "I'm going to my grandma's house to bring her some cake.."

The wolf asked again: "So, where is your grandma's house?"

The Little red riding hood said: "It's lying behind those big trees", and pointed at the trail ahead, trembling.

After heard that, the wolf ran quickly to her granny's house without her knowing and ate her grandma up. Then, it disguised as her grandma and stayed in the bed waiting for her.

After a while, the Little red riding hood arrived and knock knock the door. The wolf told her to come in with granny's voice. She came to the bed, stood besides it, looked at its face and asked: "Granny, why are your ears so big?"

It said: "My ears are big so that I can hear you better!"

She asked one more: "Granny, why is your nose so big?"

It said: "My nose is big so that I can smell your cake you've bought me better!"

She asked again: "But granny, why are your arms so long?"

It said: "My arms are long so that I can hold you more tight!"

She asked fearfully: "And, why is your mouth so big?"

The wolf answered sinisterly: "I have big mouth so that I can eat you easily!"

Then, no waiting longer, it jumped out, grabbed her and swallowed into its stomach. After being full, it fell asleep. Just then, the Hunter passed by and heard the snoring of the wolf, he looked inside the house. He slit the wolf's belly and promptly save them both.

In the end, Little red riding hood lived happily with her grandma and her mom ever after. No longer threatened by the wolf.

(continue.)

2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...