Tiếng Anh [IELTS speaking] Your favourite book - Bài mẫu speaking chi tiết

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Malecstar, 6 Tháng sáu 2021.

1. Malecstar

Bài viết:
    Talk about your favourite book.

(Ielts speaking part2)

Bài mẫu nói về series sách Shadowhunters:

• Although I have read so many books until now, my true love is the Shadowhunters series by Cassandra Clare. It is a big series that includes 7 other series about the Shadow World. She now has twenty books so far and she is continuing on writing the next one. To strangers, Shadowhunters seems to be a magic world copy from Twilight or Harry Potter. However, to me, it is a wonderful universe of incredible people in the Shadow world. I am certain that every of her books has at least one plot twist and those plot twists satisfy readers a lot. Cassandra never ceases to amaze me. She has cleverly integrated issues such as homosexuality, racism, or slave trade. While it may seem like a serious problem, Clare brought it into the story in a very gentle, subtle way. After reading her books, although it is a happy ending, there are always some sad feelings around me. She creates happy endings, but never perfect endings, which is also one of the reasons that I love her style. After finishing her books, I often sit down and think about the message that each death, each separation, each lost in the books wants to convey.

Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...