Tiếng Anh [IELTS speaking part 2] Talk about your free time acitvity

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Chloe Le, 24 Tháng năm 2021.

1. Chloe Le

Bài viết:
    Talk about your free time acitivity

You should say:

- What do you do

- Who do you do with

- Where do you do it

And explain why you like to spend your free time this way​

SAMPLE ANSWER

Personally, I'm very sporty so when I get the time, I play tennis which I've been playeing for the last fifteen years. I first started it when I was at the age of ten. I can vividly remember the first time when I went to tennis club. Now, I'm a good tennis player myself. Unfortunately, I'm very busy with university lessons so I can hardly spare time for it. But believe me, if I could, I would play everyday. I have some friends who are so good at tennis. We usually go to the park near our school. Why I do it so much? Because it's such an energetic sport which allows us to release tension and take our mind off things when we are busy-minded. Another point is that I don't consider it only as a sport. For me, it's a game of strategy and pace. When something isn't working in the first set, you have to change your strategy for the second set. You also have to save your energy in case you go to the third set, and constantly watch and read your oppnent's reaction and what keeps me going and playing is the feeling fresher and healthier.

Sương sớmmùa Thu thích bài này.
Từ Khóa:
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...