Tiếng Anh [IELTS Speaking] Describe A polite person you know

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi estoulam, 26 Tháng mười một 2021.

1. estoulam

Bài viết:
    [IELTS SPEAKING] Describe A polite person you know

[2 mins]

Today I'm going to talk about my college teacher the most well-mannered person I know. Her name is Mai Phuong and she is my speaking teacher an tests advisor. She is my favorite teacher at the college because she is always nice to students and treats them with respect rather than as someone inferior to her, as at the teachers often do.

[​IMG]

The way my teacher shows politeness is very natural, and does not seem forced at all. I have to say her manners are impeccable. She always says "Thank you" when we do anything helpful or handing assignments by deadline, and greets us with "Good morning, how are we all feeling today?". When we give presentations in front of class, she always all ears no matter how boring they are. This really makes us feel warm and self-confident because in other classes, at the teachers sometimes pay little attention or even interrupt us. At the end of every presentation, she will give nice feedback about both the strengths and weaknesses of each group. This encourages us a lot.

I still remember a time when she was so terribly sick that she couldn't come to class, she posted a notification on Facebook in which she didn't forget to apologize. She is our role model for good manners and how to be grateful towards other people. I'm so lucky to have such a polite and sensible teacher like her. Thanks to her, I try to be always polite with others even when they don't treat me well.

Từ vựng:

- Well-mannered: Lịch sự

- Thesis: Luận văn

- Inferior: Thua kém

- Impeccable: Hoàn hảo

- Be all ears: Chú ý lắng nghe

- Grateful: Biết ơn

- Appreciate: Trân trọng

2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...