Tiếng Anh [IELTS SPEAKING] Describe a cake that is special to you

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi estoulam, 23 Tháng mười một 2021.

1. estoulam

Bài viết:
    [IELTS SPEAKING] Bài Mẫu Describe a cake that is special to you

[2 mins]

Everyone deserves a cake on their birthday, so I find it nothing special to receive a cake on my annual birthday. But there's one that exceptional. Let me tell you about the story.

[​IMG]

In the first year of university, I had a crush on one of my classmates. Unlike me, an introvert, he is truly a social butterfly who is socially dynamic, networking, charismatic and personally gregarious. He and I were like two people from two different worlds. I had never detected any real sign of interest coming from him, such addition to that, I heard through the grapevine that he had someone he liked. Therefore, I had never made any moves or anything like that. But he did the opposite. He made a big step on my birthday by making a small cake.

It was a cupcake topped with strawberry cream cheese frosting that was just a tasty as the red velvet cupcake itself. It was rich, tender, and moist. Each bite seemed to completely melt in my mouth – though most of it ended up on my face and fingers. In my area, it is believed that before eating the birthday cake, if you make a private wish, it will come true if all the candles are extinguished in a single breath. He asked me what I had wished. I said nothing. He continued: "Did you wish to be my lover?" I replied: "How did you know that?" Then he answered: "Because I did the same". That's how a cupcake brought me a boyfriend.

Từ vựng:

- To hear through the grapevine: Nghe đồn, nghe phong thanh

- To have a crush on sb: Thích một ai đó

- A social butterfly: Một người hướng ngoại, năng động

- Charismatic: Lôi cuốn, cuốn hút

- Tender (adj) : Mềm, dễ nhai

2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...