Tiếng Anh [IELTS SPEAKING] Bài Mẫu Talk about a good decision that you've made recently

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi estoulam, 7 Tháng năm 2021.

1. estoulam

Bài viết:
    Model Answer (2 mins)

Well, the right, or might be the best decision that i've made recently that i am now gonna talk about is to stop splashing out on Kpop merchandise, which was once my hobby.

[​IMG]

To be quite honest, I just made up my mind since about 3 months ago, when i gradually realised that it was actually a poor money investment. I started to wonder whether it should be my priority as it had been that there were much more necessary things to purchase. Also, the shipping fee from Korean to Vietnam was kinda fat to my budget. And i bought a lot at once, particularly when my favourite artist made a comeback. Although buying albums, T shirts or phonecases brought immense happiness to me, you know like, the sense of contribution that i could support my idols to hit top selling charts, i believed that i should not continue anymore.

As a result, I can now see that i have been saving a little amount of money, absolutely not much cause its just been 3 months. But I can spent on some other essential things for my academic study, such as books or school supplies. Besides, i also think that i could save for unexpected expense and gradually learn how to manage my budget, which i never considered before. So that's the reason why i believe that i have made a good decision.

And i think that everybody, regardless of whether you are young or old, should cut down on unimportant expenditure because the amount of money that we save could be useful later on.

Vocab:

1. Splash out on something: Vung tiền chi tiêu cho cái gì

2. Poor/ good investment: Sự đầu tư sai lầm/ sáng suốt

3. To cut down on: Giảm thiểu cái gì đó (thường là để tiết kiệm)

Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...