Tiếng Anh [IELTS SPEAKING] Bài mẫu Describe an energetic person

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi estoulam, 11 Tháng một 2021.

1. estoulam

Bài viết:
    Model answer:

(2 minutes)

Well the energetic person that i am now gonna talk about is Mary, who is my roomate at our school dormitory.

[​IMG]

I still bare in mind (remember) the day that we first met at the test venue for the high school entrance exam. She literally saved me by giving me a pencil to fill the boxes on multiple choice answer sheet because i forgot to bring one. As luck would have it, we both passed the exam and enter the same gifted school.

What amazed me since the first day sharing room was that she always woke up at the crack of dawn and did exercise for half an hour. That's how she gets ready for a new day. Moreover, she is quite passionate about participating in physical activities such as playing badmintion or going to the fitness clubs. But the most important reason is that she's pretty keen on adventurous things, such as bungee jumping, hiking or mountain climbing, you name it. So that's why i consider her a person who has a lot of energy.

To be quite honest, although being best friend of each other, we don't share much in common and I could say the same for this case. I'd be lying if i said i was an active person but actually, i also got inspired by her and started cycling at least twice a week. Gradually, cycling has become my go to choice to boost my mood as it gives me time to process worries. I feel like she has greatly helped me to generate motivation to be more active and to stay healthy as well.

thuhien2222tfSương sớmmùa Thu thích bài này.
Từ Khóa:
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...